One Final Stand

(This chapter is going to be close to the Cold As Ice remake, and this is the final installment due to the fact I don't have much time to write due to school and I don't know what other plots to make, but I may make a few stories on other fandoms and perhaps make a side story for this book)

Patrick has called all of the soldiers in Frostbourne and the Ender Watchers. This was going to be their last and final stand against Naeus and the Nether Hoarde.

"I know that you all may think this is a bad idea, just bracing ourselves against the nether and hoping for the best...but it's the only move we have left! If we fail, the Nether takes over Frostbourne!" Patrick said.

"Frostbourne doesn't need to worry about anything...I vow to do whatever is necessary to protect the Overworld." Ceris said.

"I vow to that also. We will fight until the very end" Nia joined in.

"We don't have many troops, but if we stand strong we're sure to take them down!" Patrick said.

They marched out to the field of battle. Air ships and endermen came in as backup. Rain loaded the rifle that Azura gave him. Nia put her helmet on and climbed on Zeganirn.

Naeus came out of the nether portal, staff held high. Armies of wither skeletons and pigmen charged out, and the Frostbourne soldiers went out to meet them. Ghosts and withers started to hit the air ships.

"Com'on Zeg...let's do this!" Nia yelled as the enderman charged forwards.

Naeus saw Nia and Zeganirn approaching and summoned a lightning bolt. Nia jumped off while Zeganirn dodged the bolt.

"This is the last time you'll terrorize us!" Nia said, slashing at Naeus.

"Your fight is in vain, Ender Watcher. Our army is way bigger than yours and much more powerful!" Naeus said, blocking it.

The two kept slashing at each other until Ceris interrupted and threw Naeus to the ground. Nia lifted her sword to stab him but he quickly shoved his staff into her chest. Ceris slammed her sword onto the ground, Naeus jumping up in time. He shoved the End Matriarch aside and whirled around to get stabbed by Nia. He killed her and started to kill off the Frostbourne troops. Rain and Abigail were retreating with the rest, as were Patrick and Azura. Ceris and Daryll remained.

"You two are fools. You should have stayed with your group." Naeus said, walking towards them.

Ceris launched Daryll at Naeus, and the bandit kicked the Nether King in the face and stabbed him. Naeus tried to run, but Daryll held onto him.

"Ceris, go!" Daryll said.

"But you'll die!" Ceris yelled back.

"If it's saving Frostbourne, then so be it!" Daryll replied.

Ceris reluctantly ran with the others.

The next day...

Rain walked through the calm streets, heading towards the hall where the others were waiting.

"We only had 40 of our soldiers killed, while Daryll scarified himself to kill Naeus and Nia died in combat." Azura reported.

"At least the Nether is taken care of, all the soldiers fled when their leader was killed" Patrick said.

"Which means we can finally live at peace again" Rain said.

"Us Ender Watchers will return to the End. If you ever need us again, you know how to get us." Ceris said.

The End Matriarch went to the portal, where Vordus was waiting.

"Where is Zeganirn? We should be going" Ceris asked.

Vordus pointed to a gravestone. Zeganirn was still mourning Nia's death. Ceris went over to him.

"Though we never agreed a lot of times...I miss her too. But we have to keep doing our duty." Ceris said.

Zeganirn nodded, and the Ender Watchers went back to the End, where they would stay until the next disaster occurred.

Rain watched the sunset with Abigail.

"Rain...about earlier, I'm sorry I got upset with you" Abigail said.

"It's fine...it was a confusing time and everyone was on edge. I'm just glad to have you here" Rain said.

"And I'm not going anywhere" Abigail replied.

(Thank you all for making this story possible, it was a long road and here we are, at the end. I couldn't have done it without you guys!)