Determination...and Failure?

Patrick paced outside of Lynna's room, worrying. Azura came out from the room. 

"How is she?" Patrick asked immediately. 

"She's fine. But Patrick...what about you and I? Is our relationship...something, or was it never real?" Azura asked.

Patrick sat down, frustrated. He had forgotten his ties to Azura (so did the author (i was tired last night so that was half the reason i forgot Patrick x Azura)). 

"It...it is something. I just got carried away with the fact that Lynna sacrificed herself for me. That's all" Patrick said. 

"You had me worried there for a few hours" Azura said. 

"Now, I need to get back to the battle" Patrick said, standing up. 

In the Nether...

Ender stood on a cliff. She could clearly see the Nether fortress. All she had to do was sneak around the guards and get to the cell Ceris was in. She jumped down and hid behind a wall as two pigmen walked by. She went to turn the corner and banged right into Nia. 

"What are you doing here?" Ender asked in a whisper.

"I'd ask you the same thing" Nia hissed. 

"I'm saving Ceris" Ender said. 

"She's my sister!" Nia said. 

"I have something Naeus doesn't like that you don't have, so let me pass!" Ender said. 

"I'm not" Nia said. 

"What do we have here" a voice asked. 

Both turned and saw Naeus staring at them. Then they both ran towards the nether portal. Naeus ran after them. Ender turned and took out a sword. Before she had time to swing at Naeus, Nia grabbed her and jumped through the portal.