Will Everything Be Alright...?

Senn paced nervously outside the medical wing. Lynna leaned against a wall nearby, watching. Ser Patrick and Stella were there too. A few minutes later Azura came out. 

"How is she?" Senn immediately asked. 

"What species are you again?" Azura asked. 

"Uh, Ardoni, ma'am" Senn said. 

"She's in critical condition...that's about all I know for now," Azura said, then added "I'm sorry, we'll try and find the ones responsible for this."

"As long as Ria lives that's all I care about..." Senn replied, then walked out. 

Lynna went to follow Senn, but Patrick grabbed her shoulder and held her back. The champion of Reverie gave him a hard glare. But he didn't let go.  

In the End...

"The more Necromancers I hear about, the more worried I get" Nia said at a meeting. 

"We have to defend the realm! No matter what!" Ceris said. 

"But what happens if they come into contact with Naeus? Oh right, they're already IN cahoots with Naeus!" Nia said angrily. 

"We can't worry about that" Ceris responded. 

"Really? They struck you down! If we ALL get killed, NO ONE will be able to revive us! And the overworld would be just...destroyed" Nia said. 

"We have to throw ourselves out there and try!" Ceris said. 

"But that leads to hasty decisions, which lead to more plans failing and even more people dying!" Nia retorted. 

"My Queen, maybe we should discuss this later, when things are not as heated as they are now" Vordus suggested. 

"Sounds like a good idea" Ceris said, walking out with him. 

Nia sighed and put a hand on Zeganirn's shoulder. The End Dancer looked up at his best friend. 

(It might be too early to tell but I will say there will be some....moments...between Nia and Zeganirn (this is the first))

"Even if we have to attack the Nether by ourselves, we'll stop their advance one way or another...we have to keep the overworld safe. And keep ourselves safe while we're at it. And you're with me...right?" Nia asked, looking at him. 

Zeganirn nodded and pushed his head against her as a sign of affection. She nodded back and they both walked out together. What lied ahead neither of them could even guess...