All A Fantasy...? (Part 1)

Ceris stood on a balcony of Dragonspire, looking over the land. It had taken awhile to build up after Naeus had destroyed Dragonspire. She turned to a figure walking up.

"I'm still surprised you came back when you did...you could have come earlier" Ceris said kind of grimly. 

"Be glad I had some Enchanted Endstone on me" the figure said. (You'll know what that is if you play Hypixel Skyblock)

"I still question where you were after all these years" Ceris said. 

"I told you it was complicated. The forces that took me were more powerful than my ender powers combined could handle" the figure growled. 

"You never told me you were kidnapped" Ceris said, shocked. 

"Because I don't want pity. I can handle things myself" the figure said. 

"Just as long as you don't get killed...sister" Ceris said slowly. 

"Maybe if you'd just hear me out someday" Nia (who was the figure if you didn't know) walked up next to the matriarch. 

"Why not now?" Ceris asked. 

"Because...it's..." Nia stopped and sighed. 

"I get it...I won't push you" Ceris said.

"Tell me...how did Dad die" Nia said. 

"During a fight in the nether...he was killed by King Glutton" Ceris said. 

"That explains the hate you have against the nether forces, not just because Naeus struck you down" Nia mused. 

"Yes..." Ceris muttered. 

The two sisters continue to stare at the lands below.

"Maybe if this were all a dream...a story...where violence and hatred did not exist..." Ceris was deep in thought. 

"If this were all a dream maybe you wouldn't be matriarch...maybe I wouldn't be your sister...maybe the Ender Watchers would not exist" Nia said. 

"Probably true..." Ceris admitted. 

"Com'on...let's go see what Vordus and Zeganirn are up to" Nia said, taking her sister's shoulder. 

The two walk away from the balcony.

(The photo above is supposed to be Nia, just imagine her hoodie is purple)