No Alliance, No Victory

Ender turned to Nia, furious. The End Princess got up, but her sleeves and the lower part of her pants were torn.

"Why did you do that?! I could have taken him!" Ender said. 

"We can't yet..." Nia gasped.

"Stay out of my way, and Naeus will be defeated" Ender said, walking away.

"Why are you so determined on defeating Naeus yourself?" Nia asked.

"Its a private reason" Ender said. 

"Fine" Nia walked away and went to Frostbourne. 

There the End Princess changed into special armor. It was Ender armor, and it was very valuable. 

"Whether Ender is determined to get Ceris or not, I will save my sister" Nia said, looking into a mirror. 

In the Nether...

Ceris sat in the corner of her cell. She knew that the others were probably rushing to get her free. All she and Zeganirn had to do was just wait. She started singing "Ender Wish".

In the woods...

Lynna sneaked towards a campfire. The artifact was near. She saw three people sitting near. A dog suddenly barked and ran at her. She turned and teleported up a tree. The young girl that was there stood up and loaded her bow. The guy took out an iron sword, and the felina girl took out two thin and long iron swords. Lynna teleported down when their backs were turned, took the dragon egg, and vanished. 

"We lost the egg!" Abbigail said. (Abbigail from Songs of War)

"We'll get it back, but we don't know where she went" Niika said. (Felina girl)

"You know, why don't we just worry about the undead for now" Lucan said. (Obviously the guy)

"That dragon egg could be used for the wrong purpose, we need to find it" Abbigail said. 

She and Sam took off, the dog (Sam) tracking Lynna's scent. Niika and Lucan ran after them. 

In the Nether again...

Ender walked towards the prison cells. Her sword was drawn and ready. Ceris saw her coming and stopped singing. A pigman ran towards Ender, who just struck it down easily. Ender freed Zeganirn then went to Ceris. Naeus jumped down and approached them. Ender turned and waved her sword around menacingly. 

"I am better a close combat than you are!" he said. 

"Not when the sword can do this!" Ender said. 

The sword glowed then started sucking the power out of Naeus, who fell to his knees. Warriors ran up all around them. Zeganirn released Ceris, and all three looked at the warriors around them. 

"Run while you can" Naeus said, slowly getting up. 

Ender prepared to take more energy out of him when Ceris put a hand on her shoulder. 

"Let's go, we'd need backup if we were to take on all of these soldiers"

"Yes, my queen..." Ender relucantly said. 

Ceris put a hand on Zeganirn's shoulder and Ender's shoulder and teleported them back to the portal.