From Unorganized to Organized

Things were starting to come together. Vordus had a long talk with Ceris, who agreed to wait until the Nether came into the Overworld. Once the Nether learned the Ender Watchers were once again united, they immediately dropped their plan to capture Zeganirn. 

In the forest

Lynna was running, the Dragon Egg in her arms. She was suddenly shot with an arrow in the back, and fell forwards. 

"I killed the last thief that tried to get away with this egg" a young girl said, walking up. 

"Where's your dog" Lynna replied smartly.

"Don't you dare speak of him" the girl said, pointing a sword in her face. 

The two were so busy glaring at each other they didn't remember the dragon egg until they heard the swoop of wings. A human/dragon stood there, holding the egg.

The younger girl immediately bowed. Lynna stood up, clearly upset. 

"Abbigail, stand. Lynna, I didn't expect you to try and steal this, it's precious to the Ender Watchers. I thought you wanted to help" the human/dragon said.

"H-how do you know my name?" Abbigail said.

"Queen Ceris has tracked the Dragon Egg and found it in your possession. We are greatly indebted to you for safekeeping it. I am Enderheart, or Ender for short" the human/dragon replied. 

Lynna ran off, feeling rejected and a failure. She was untrusted, mocked, shamed, and even tried to get the egg back to Frostbourne safely. 

"Let's take the egg back to the Queen" Ender said.

"Us?" Abbigail asked.

"You're the one who worked hard to safeguard the egg, of course you're coming" Ender said.

They both walked to Frostbourne. Nia met them at the entrance and escorted them. Ceris was very grateful to Abbigail. 

(Sorry if these stories are short and to the point, I'm writing these in the morning and that's when my brain isn't fully awake :/)