Angry as hell

Finally here is chapter 3!

Enjoy xx

Chapter 3

"I-I-I um... hi?" It sounded more like a question. God i'm so stupid when it comes to boys. My parents always taught me 'School before boys' so I guess his presence makes me nervous. But I shouldn't be like this, si I pull myself together, with my head held high.

"What are you doing here?" I snapped, a pain of guilt shot through, but i quickly disguised it.

He snickered, before whispering in my ear, "I just want to let you know how beautiful you are"He gave a quick smile, before he turned around and walked down the corridor. Leaving me standing there, mouth open, in shock of what he just said to me.

I slammed my door shut, and tears streamed down my face. I don't know why i was crying, but I feel like I have betrayed myself. I can already see myself falling for him, and it makes me feel sick. Why couldn't he say that to one of the 'Popular Girls'? I am a nobody, who would rather be alone than in the company of others. He just had to pick me? Inconspicuous little Chelsea Munroe?

Then a though occured to me. What if he said this to other girls? Judging by the grin on his face when he seen my reaction to his words, he cares more about his ego. But hey? Who am I to complain? It is better for the both of us to just stay away from eachother. But I still can't help to think of his words, endlessly playing in my head, Could I Chelsea Munroe, be falling in love?

- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -  I waited in line for the cafeteria, before Anna jumped up behind me. "BOO"! I screamed and tried to give back the glares that were coming my way. "Don't do that again" i hissed, quietly so no innocent bystander could hear. Anna just shrugged ger shoulders, and in return I rolled my eyes. "So" she said playfully " I heard what Mr Handsome, a.k.a Mr Hanson siad to you last night" She winked, and I put my head down, hoping to cover up my massive blush. "WHAT?, how?" I questioned her, I never seen her last night, and she was definately not in the room.

"Does it matter where I was" Anna snapped, glaring at me hard. I narrowed my eyes at her. This was certainly out of the ordinary, but I can't let her see this is affecting me. I am a stubborn, strong willed person, who doesn't take crap from anybody. Anna stepped closer to me, until our noses where almost touching.

"And if I ever see him talking to you again" She pointed her manicured finger at me, "You'll regret it"

And with that, she walked off, leaving me confused, and angry as hell.