My devotion letter

HERE IT IS GUYS, CHAPTER 10!! ENJOY XX

I waste no time putting my devious plan into action, after all this is what I wanted, right? Legend stories explain thow their mates love and care for them, but not my mate. He is turning out to be the complete opposite. I have given him a chance, and he blew it. I walk to my little desk, and start writing whats 'supposed' to be my devotion letter, instead, it's my; "How much I dislike Shaun" letter. I chuckle to myself quietly, oh how revenge is sweet.

After wasting about thirty pieces of paper, I am finally finished. I smile at myself, proud at what I have accomplished, and mentally give myself a pat on the back. Now I just have to wait, three days should go quite quickly though.

Shaun,

where do I even begin? I thought you were different, mabye even nice, but HELL was I wrong. Your nothing but a big headed, egocentric man, who cares more about himself, than his mate. I thought you loved me, and I thought you wanted me, but you've made it pretty clear that you would rather be in a relationship with yourself. Oh, I forgot to mention, I've hardly had anything more than a hug with you Shaun, not even a kiss goodnight.  Guess I mean that much to you Shaun. Don't worry though, I will have to find a mate elsewhere, someone who will appreciate me, and love me, not themself. So here is my devotion to you Shaun, and may you, and your beautiful self live happily ever after.

XOXO Chelsea(your soon to be EX mate)

I honestly don't care that it's less than 100 words, I could easily express my feelings in one word HATRED, but where is the fun in that?

...................................................................................................................................................................

I jump out of bed like a pistol. Finally expressing my feelings really does help. I run to the bathroom, and let the hot water cascade over my body. This really as going to be a good day. After replenishing in my fruity aroma, I drop my towel and look for clothes in my wardrobe. "Well Chelsea, I knew you wanted me, but I was going to wait to make love with you until after the ceremony, but if you want to, I guess I have some free time?"  I look at him horrified, then screamed. I don't know why. Mabye it's because I am self conscious? Or mabye its the anger building up inside of me. "Are you self conscious Chelsea? Don't be, your body is almost as good as mine, almost". I gave him my hardest glare, and even my eyes started to hurt. He gave me a playful wink, then walked out of the room. He won't be winking at the ceremony. I thought wickedly to myself.

SHAUNS (POV)

I wonder why she doesn't seem that passionate about me anymore? Have I done something wrong? I shake my head, immediately dissmising the thought. I continue walking to my study, when I notice a white envelope, with my name Scrawled on the front. I curiously open the letter, and I can feel the anger boiling inside of me, threating to unleash. A loud growl ripples through the office, and Chelsea probably heard it to. The last words of the letter infuriate me; XOXO Chelsea(your soon to be EX mate). How DARE she think that about me! I swear, I will knock her to the ground when I see her. I am her mate, wether she likes me or not, and she WILL love me, even if it kills her.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! HE FOUND THE LETTER!!! WHO DO YOU FEEL MORE SORRY FOR? SHAUN? OR CHELSEA? THINGS ARE GOING TO GET INTERESTING COME THE CROWNING CEREMONY!!!!

VOTECOMMENTFAN!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOX