Anna

Chapter 11

Watch out for different POV's. and you will learn more about the new character don't worry:)

Chelsea's POV

The door smashed to the ground with a thud. I look toward the sound to find a fuming Shaun. What's with him? I had to admit, I am a little scared. Never have I seen him this angry. I won't let my emotions run though.

"Did you write this?" He practically screamed at me.

Oh shit.

Shaun's POV

I try to control my anger a much as I could. Then something hit me. Why should I be nice to her? She has ruined me. I have nothing to live for. Mates are supposed to love eachother. But no. I had to get the messed up hate story. I shake me head, immediately dismissing thoughts. Knowing the door would probably be locked, I went with my gut, and knocked it down with my fist. I almost felt bad for her. She was frightened. I could tell instantly. Trying to stop myself from sucking the living day lights out of her, I hold up the scrunched up note in my hand.

"Did you write this!" I practically screamed at her. She bit her bottom lip, looking like a child being sent to the naught corner. I could tell my eyes had gone a deathly black. She looked at me like I was some monster. Well, she ain't seen nothing yet.

Chelsea's POV

He took another step-ah correction- stomp towards me, before repeating himself.

"Did you write this!"

Beings coward self, I gave the slightest of nods. I created a curtain out. Of my long hair!! Trying to hide the fear on my face. I look up just in time to see him walk over to the study desk. I nervously chewed my bottom lip, and let out a bloodcurdling scream when he threw the table against the wall, smashing it into a million pieces. He moves to the bedside tables, throwing them, as if they were as light as a feather. With each piece of flying furniture, a new scream erupted from my voice box.

"Shaun! Stop please!" I say between sobs. "I'm sorry, please stop!" The tears roll down my face, dripping onto the white sheets. He gave me a deathly glare, before slowly walking over to the bed. I couldn't even contemplate what he was about to do next. All I remember was the look on his face, as the bed landed on my spine, and I slot seen my vision fade away.

My eyes steadily adjust to my surroundings. A small dark cell. The smell was burning my nostrils, making my vision blury. What was down here, dead bodies or something? I groggily get up, and walk to the door. The only thing I could see out of was 3 little bars. Well this is just great. Memories of what happen flood to my mind. I can't help to think. Whose fault is it? If he wasn't such a bad mate, none of this would have happened. The again, if I didn't write that stupid letter.....

I hear a small shuffle, and qui kly soon around.

"Who's there?"

"Keep your voice down". Someone whispered from the corner.

"They might hear you?"

I immediately ask.

"Who might hear? And who are you?'

"The vampires. I am anna, Shaun's previous mate."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. He had another mate? Was that even possible?

Thanks guys xoxoxoxoxoxox