Carol Danvers Catch-up

They find you
As Carol was visiting home for awhile she went to the orphanage. She wouldn't tell anyone but she volunteered there any chance she got. She walked into the cozy house.

"Hello Ms. Andres." Carol greets the woman that watches the children.

"Hello dear." A toddler starts to cry in the other room. "Pardon me Carol. Can you do me a favor and feed the new one. She's the only infant we have here." Ms. Andres says.

"Of course." Carol smiles. She walks over the table where the bottle is and picks it up before walking to the cradle in the living room. She looks in and sees a beautiful baby girl with e/c eyes. She picked the baby up and her heart swelled with love for the tiny child.

(Time skip)

Carol was returning to the orphanage the next day. She walked in and placed a pile of papers in front of Ms. Andres.

"What are theses Carol?" Ms. Andres asks.

"Adoption papers."

First Word
Carol was bouncing your in her arms looking at you with a smile on her face. She presses a kiss to your cheek and you let out a giggle.

"Love you Munchkin." Carol says. You wrapped your baby arms around her neck giving your mom a hug.

"Mama." You said quietly. Carols mouth opened and she covered it with her hand. Her eyes welled with tears as she heard her baby girl say her first word.

"Love you to Munchkin." She says smiling and sniffling.

Their Nickname for You
Munchkin

Your Zodiac Sign
Cancer ♋️

First Day of School
She schooled you

Godparents
God Mother: Maria

Godfather: Talos
You get a Pet
You guys visited Goose

What they do when your Sad•cuddles•movies•her flying you around•snacks•venting on her•plenty of naps•borrowing Goose from Fury for cuddles

•cuddles
•movies
•her flying you around
•snacks
•venting on her
•plenty of naps
•borrowing Goose from Fury for cuddles

Your Favorite picture of them

Dad Jokes they tellHer: I used to wonder where the sun when at night, then it dawned on me

Dad Jokes they tell
Her: I used to wonder where the sun when at night, then it dawned on me.

You: *slow claps*

Your talent
You were really good at combat. Sparring and hand to hand fighting just came easy to you.

Song you sing together
GDFR By: Flo Rida (feat. Sage the Gemini & Lookas)

How they wake you up
She slowly warms up your bed until your sweating so much you wake up.

Contact names
Yours for her: Mama ❤️

Hers for you: Star ⭐️

Favorite Disney Movie
The Little Mermaid ( you both love belting out the songs)

Favorite color
Firey Orange

Place they take you for vacationSan Francisco

San Francisco

You get sickYou got a cold and she just make you a shit ton of tea

You get sick
You got a cold and she just make you a shit ton of tea.

Your Best Friend
Monica