Chapter 19

A/N: DEDICATED TO Sparksangel_24. @Sparksangel_24, thank you sa mga comments at votes :)

===================================================

Chapter 19:

******

“Grandpa, can I take a rest now?”- The little girl said while panting.. Beads of sweat are dropping from her face and she’s already pale. She ran for almost two hours and her grandfather didn’t give her time to rest.

“Continue.” -Her grandfather said while sitting on a chair. He sipped his black coffee and didn’t intend to look at her.

Early in the morning his grandfather trained her.. They are going to meet the Assassins this evening and her grandfather wants to welcome them.. A bloody welcome..

The little girl ran again.. She need to achieve the speed of running for it is what her grandfather wants..

She needs the speed not because it will help her escape but to kill people in a short time.

*****

Sashi’s POV

Naalimpungatan ako sa mga ingay na naririnig ko sa paligid.. I opened my eyes and blinked until my eyes adjusted from the brightness of the room..  I looked around. Nasa Ospital pala ako. Saang Ospital ba to? At saka, Panu kaya ako napunta dito? Sino naman nagdala sa kin? Nakaligtas kaya kami sa mga panget na nakalaban namin? Ilang oras kaya akong walang malay?