Wake Up!

Present Eliza POV:

I woke up in a very well decorated room. Where am I? I was confused, where was I? Was at my house? No, no clothes on the floor, too nice, and not what anywhere in our house looks like. Was I at the hospital? No, There wasn't a smell of disinfectant and chemicals. From where I'm laying I can guess it's someone's living room. I hope I'm not in a random person home.

I slowly sat up and saw like eight or nine faces staring at me. Maybe their was ten or twelve. Okay not this many people could fit in my home. Then I saw the blonde headed woman in the crowd of Blue, black, blonde, and green hair. "Who are you people? Why did you bring me to this very nice place? And what happen to make me pass out?" They all continued to stare at me as if thinking of an answer.

"Well, you first met Haruka and then you fought this man with a blue flower and then you were lifted off the ground and he ran them you fell on Haruka and passed out" A bun headed blonde girl with long pig tails hanging from the buns said. Then a black haired girl in miko robes.

"Usagi" The girl said. Is that what the bun headed girls name is? Usagi? Hm... nice name. "She didn't fight him" The girl said.

I then looked back at the short blonde haired girl. Then at the other five girls that surrounded me as a man and three other girls stood back. I was getting slightly claustrophobic about this group surrounding me. "One please step back. Your with a girl who has claustrophobia and two, who are you? And please answer my other question why am I here?"

"I'm Usagi, that's Mamoru, Ami, Rei, Makoto, Minako, Setsuna, Michiru, and The person you know, Haruka" (idk if Usagi even knew Setsuna idr. But just say she does.) Usagi stated and pointed to the person corresponding to the name said. "And-"

She was cut off by Haruka "Usagi."

The bun head Usagi stopped talking. I watched them all. Observing. Watching. Listening. I heard Haruka say something to Michiru. I wondered when I would see you again.. now that I am.. I'm scared to say anything to you..

I watched Haruka as she spoke with Michiru. I hid tubby looking like I was watching Usagi and the other girls who crowded me. Soon Haruka pushes through the group. Even though they just stood up and watched us two. "Haruka..." was all I could get out before almost breaking down in tears when I saw the woman. She's alive. We've established that now does she still love me?

"Elizabeth Mono? Right?" She asked. I looked at her with a smiled and nodded. "I missed you.." she muttered.

I hugged her. Haruka... Haruka Tenoh... sailor Uranus... whatever... I missed you...  I hugged the woman in front of me. I felt her hug me back. I was no longer alone or lonely. I was happy for this one point in time.