That night

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!!
TW: DEATH, FETUS DEATH, PARENTAL DEATH, BLOOD, GRAPHIC (A LITTLE I THINK)

That's night I slept and as I entered dreamland I felt my sleep deepen. I walked into a room a large room with pillars lining the walls. "Sunlight my precious daughter. How nice to see you" his eyes were shadowed, there was a woman behind him. She looked hurt. "Get out of the way father" I said and ran to the woman. "Mother... Mother wake up.." I said trying to wake the woman up. Soon I looked back to see my father standing over me with his sword. Then I heard Joules come up behind me. "Sunlight!" He said as he grabbed fathers arms and called the guards to get the sword. I guess he had actually hurt cause I felt a twang if pain in my arm but that was it I was more worried about mother thenI was about my own pain. Then I noticed the blood. Her stomach was bleeding. I felt for a pulse, couldn't find one, I felt for a heartbeat I couldn't find one. "No!" I screamed. I then tried to check for her baby. I then broke down crying. Our father had killed both of them. I thought. He will pay for what he has done.

Then I stumbled up to him tears streaming down my face as I said "I banish you to the far reaches of the cosmos. You have wrong you people, your family, and most of killed your own wife. By the power vested in me because I am the next heir to the throne. I banish you to the farthest reach of the cosmos" I said tears still streamed down my face. I then turned my back and walked to our mother on the ground. I cried and cried until I had to be removed
From our mothers corpse. I screamed in response till I finally just broke down in tears against my brother. "She's gone... I don't know how I can rule the kingdom with out her help.." I said. "You'll do just fine.. I know you will." He smiled "Do you want me to see if I can summon Sailor Uranus to come and be with you?" He asked I nodded and then things went black. I was entering another dream. I was standing with Sailor Pluto, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Uranus. I noticed I was standing by Pluto as the other outer senshi stood by a portal. "Hello Princess Sunlight" Sailor Neptune said. "It's nice to finally meet you." I smiled "Nice to meet you too" I said as The blonde haired, Sailor Uranus caught my eye. "Nice to meet you Princess Sunlight" Uranus said as she kissed my hand making me blush a little. Then it flashed back to my room in the palace. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned and saw Uranus. "Uranus?" I asked. As soon as she stepped out from the shadows I smiled. "Hello Sunlight" she smiled. Then everything went black and I woke up.