Well, when nightfalls

(Back in the sun kingdom that is overrun by their father)

No ones POV:

As the three Darks siblings stepped into the castle a loud booming voice came to them "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!" The voice said. They knew it was king Melori and they were scared now.

"We weren't able to get her... I'm sorry Sire" Revan said. She was scared of what he would do to her brothers as they were all they had now. The Darks siblings entered the throne room/ballroom and saw the white haired, green eyed man, they were terrified of.

"So, you failed. How would you like it if one of your brother that failed along with you got thrown in jail or your sister-" he cut himself off. "YOU LOST YOU SISTER!" He said again in a loud voice. "She chose to fight along side the princess, Sire" Raven said. "What a bad day it has been for you four or should I say you three." He stated. "I have missions that I want only one of you to be on." The man said with a smile. "Dillian, this will be your mission" the man continued "I want you to get my daughter and bring her back. Release any monster to go with you. Just get her back"

(Back at Haruka's place)

Eliza's POV:

It was beginning to be night and it was really making me anxious and I knew Haruka could see it. I tried to act as though I wasn't but I knew I wasn't hiding it well. Soon, I drifted into thought. Why is Are the siblings going after me? Why don't they believe me? I don't want to hurt them...

Then I heard my name and was snapped out of my thoughts. "Eliza." I heard a calm voice say. It was Haruka's. Since the two of us and Mishiru were the only two their now. "Do you need a ride home?" "Yes" I answered quickly. Haruka seemed a bit taken back but nodded got up and grabbed the keys for her motorcycle, her helmet, and walked back to me. "Ready?" She asked. I nodded as I stood up. Michiru has around walked back towards what I was guessing was a bedroom. Haruka and I walked to where her motorcycle was parked and got on it. "Hold on tight" Haruka said to me and I did. She had given me the helmet since their was one that she kept with the motorcycle. The ride seemed to go on forever. I had leaned my head on her back as we rode smiling. Soon, we made it to my apartment complex. "Thank you.." I smiled asI gave her the helmet back. "Don't worry about it." She smiled. Her smile gave me a smile. Till I realized my mom was going to be mad. "I'm in trouble now." I muttered as I said goodbye to Haruka. I walked up to our apartment and walked in to find my mother sitting at the table, angry. I had seen my mother like this before but when she noticed I was home she seemed relieved. Then I got a short scolding and more chores for a few days. Nothing I couldn't handle. I then walked to my room and got ready for bed. Got in bed and was out like a light. What I didn't know was I wasn't going to have very pleasant dreams that night.