I met darkness.

The tiny ferret climbed up onto my bed as I sat down trying process what my brother had said. Then I looked at the small ferret that sat next to me. "So, Your Cosmos?" I asked. The ferret nodded seeming to smile.

"I'm here to help you." The ferret smile. "I'm wondering what is your name in this world?" He asked. As he looked around my room. Which was full of Manga and books, a tv on a shelf, a desk, my bed which was a platform bed with a book shelf for a head board. And the walls were painted an off white color with a window on the wall the length of my bed touched.

"Eliza" I smiled as I looked out the window. "Why does my brother want me to kill him if I come at him?" I asked as I looked at Cosmos softly petting his white fur. "Your fur is soft." I said.

"I groom it often." Cosmos said as he jumped on to my shoulder and curled around my shoulders. "Your brother has been possessed by your fathers spirit for many years. I think he wants you to know he won't be hurt if you end up killing him.." Cosmos said. I nodded as I got up, causing him to jump off my shoulders, and walked to my wardrobe because there was not space in my room for me to have a closet. I pulled out a long sleeved pastel pink graphic tee and my holographic overall skirt. A pair of black tights and a pair of velvet boot heels. I got into the outfit and Cosmos got back around my shoulders. For some reason the feeling of him around my shoulders wasn't makings me uncomfortable it was just giving me a comforting feeling. I walked down stairs to where my mother was and kissed her on the forehead, told her where I was going and told her I would be back later and asking if there was anything she needed before I came back. She said she didn't need anything and said be careful. I waked out of the house Cosmos still on my shoulders looking like he was an animal scarf or something. I walked to the cafe I told Haruka I would meet her at. I walked in to see her already there and waiting. I walked over to her and sat down. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hey"
"Hi"
"How are you?"
"Good, you?"
"Good."

A quiet, nervous, silence settled over us. I looked at her. Then Cosmos piped up. "You must be Sailor Uranus. I'm Cosmos" he said. The cafe was so loud no one could hear him. I was glad about that.

"Haruka.. do you remember your past life?" I asked. I was wondering. I wanted to tell her about the memories I've been having. I want to tell her about my brother. But I want to know this first.

"Not very much." She answer simply.

I nodded. "Can I tell you something?" I asked to get a nod in reply. "I've been getting a lot of flashbacks to my past.." I said."they've gotten increasingly odd... and scary.." I said. There was a flash of light and a big crash. I heard three voices.

"We meet again Princess"

I froze as I felt eyes on my back. Part of the wall was blown out and the one and only Dillan Darks stood in the hole with two demented looking females. One had three eyes, two normal and one on her forehead. The other had a whip and a smirk. My heart was beating at a million miles an hour. "What do you want?" I asked obviously scared. I stood up slowly and turned towards them. Me and Uranus transforming and looking at the trio. I watched them. "I don't want to hurt you" I said but it came out in more of a squeak.

"Oh, you won't hurt us. Cause you will come with us." Dillan said. "You'll come quick and  easy. Your father wants to see you."

"No I won't." I said as I noticed one of the girls was missing. I felt someone behind me and saw  Uranus on the ground. Then I felt something hit me and I fell to the ground and darkness.