Old Friends, New enemies

"Nice to see you too princess"

Revan. You've changed. Her eyes remained closed as one of the other people looked at me. I could see their eyes. Their face. Their crooked smile. All of a sudden I felt like I was the only person standing in the street. I knew they were mad. They didn't have to say anything. I just knew it.

"Princess it been a long time"
Brandon Darks
"You should've stayed dead"
Dilain Darks
"Princess, you shouldn't have left us"
Iris Darks

"What's happened to you four?" I asked. I was confused. These four were my royal guards and most of all my friends. They wouldn't hurt me. At least I hope they wouldn't. I watched as the four siblings stood together. I looked at them. "Please... answer me.." I said

"You always were weak. Could never ask anything. Without saying please." Iris Dark stated. Her blue green hair and pale skin and black outfit with a sword sticking out of the sheath. Her brown eyes were not how I remember them. Her eyes I remember were blue with the slightest hint of gold and almost most of the time looked as though your were staring at the sea. The four siblings, now that I'm thinking about it all had the same blue-gold eyes. What happened to them? They're eyes are green..

"What happened to you, Guys? You were my only best friends... please tell me.. what happened to you?" I say as I walked a bit closer and caught hold of Iris's hand. I could have sworn I saw those blue-gold beautiful eyes I'd seen before again. I guess I didn't because I had noticed an iron bracelet on all of them it was almost like a cuff, it had a purple gem in the middle of it. Then as I was looking at it I was whipped to the ground. I hit my head and was out for a few minutes but as I came too I knew I had gotten one of my best friends back. I felt the cuff firm in my hand.