I got a message and a ferret

The next morning I woke up and starred at the ceiling of my bredroom. Noticing a text from an Unknown number.
________________________________
Unknown Number
"Hey"
Read 7:00 am

"Who is this?"
Read 7:05 am

"Oh It's Haruka"
Read 7:12 am

"How did you get my number?"
Read 7:20 am

"Your friend, Makoto, Gave it to me. I don't know why"
Read 7:27 am

"MAKOTO!"
Read 7:34am

"Hey want to meet me at (Random Cafe name) at 10:00 to just like talk or something?"
Read 7:40

"Okay"
Read 7:47 am

________________________________

I sighed, as I called Makoto and chewed her out for giving Haruka my phone number then asked how Makoto new Haruka. "Makoto your telling me Haruka is one of your friends? How did I not know this?" I asked "well I never told you" Makoto said. "Well Duh you never told me. But-" I was then cut off by Makoto screaming into the phone "You have a crush on Haruka Tenoh!" Makoto said with a giggle. "No.. just we have history.." I said "What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked trying to change the subject. "No no no, honey, what history do you have with Haruka Tenoh?" Makoto asked her normal mischievous voice.

"Nothing, drop it please-" I was cut off again "Haruka Tenoh. You really like Haruka Tenoh." She said. I stopped talking for a few minutes Makoto then start to say Hey's and hello's trying to get me out of the dreamland I had entered. But it was a dreamland. My brother was paying me a visit. "Hello Sister" he said. I looked at my phone "I'll call you back in a little bit" I said as I hung up. "Joule?" I questioned as I then tried to hug him just to have my hands go right through him. "Sister, I am not really there... I'm sorry... I'm back in the sun kingdom.. I'm sending this message as a warning. Stay clear of the Darks siblings and Me. I am no longer in control of my own body as fathers spirit from the depths of the cosmos has come and taken me as host. If I come after you, do not hesitate to kill me. At least you get father to return to his rightful place at the edge of the universe. I want to give you this ferret, who's name is Cosmos. He will help you in your journey to being the best I know you can be." Then the message started to cut in and out. "He will be down in-" it cut out again "I love Sister Sun-" the message stopped. The I felt a pull on my shoes.

"Princess Sunlight?" I heard. Then I turned and looked down at a pure white ferret. "Your brother sent me"