The Skype Call

"Hey, Irishman," Scotland said as he had his back to the camera. "Hey scot," Alex muttered. "What's wrong?" Alistor asked. "Everything is." Alex replied. "Why?" Alistor questioned him once again as he dug around in his bag for his lighter. "Arthur," Alex murmured in reply "What did the Brit do?" He asked as he was lighting his cigar. "Look at me and you'll see what he did," was the only answer Alistor received. Scotland looked up at his younger brother's face. It took Alistor a minute for his eyes to adjust to the darkness of his brother's room. "W...What happened to your face?" Alistor asked concern lacing his voice. "I told you.... Arthur did this," Alex muttered clenching his fists. "Dear, Fucking, God," Alistor swore,"How bad is it?"

"Black eye, busted lip, probably a minor concussion," Alex answered quietly. "Have you talked to Jason or William about this?" Alistor asked him. "I've tried Scot but Arthur's got me on a tight leash here. I'm lucky I can talk to you or Alfred," Alex explained," I can't contact Wales or South Ireland alright."
"Dammit," Alistor said slamming his fist down on his desk. "Alistor, calm down it's okay," Alex said trying to calm Scotland down. " It's okay, It's okay, It's not fucking okay Alexander," Alistor yelled," Arthur is abusing you, North." " I know but I'm handling it," Alex answered,"I'll be fine."

"Sure you will be, sure, Having your face beat up is not you handling it, and you sure as hell aren't fine," Alistor growled out through gritted teeth. "Listen to me okay, If you want to get me out of here then you and the other two need to get down here soon," Alex said a little bit to loudly. "Alexander, who are you talking to?" Arthur yelled.

"No one," Alex yelled back in reply. "You're lying," England said as he walked down the hall. "I have to go I'll text you later, Bye Alistor," Alex said quickly and ended the Skype call. Arthur opened the door, looking at his older brother,"Just checking on you, go to bed soon, okay, I don't need you falling asleep when France vista tomorrow with America and Canada."

"Well, our brothers are coming and you'll regret everything you've done," Alex thought as he went to bed.