~ ch. 2 tears ~

KENZIE P.O.V

Annie and Asher go to me.

"Hey... You okay Kenziboo?" Annie asks me while hugging me tight.

"I think so...." I say, tearing up a little.

I was tearing up because I knew that Nadia was going to tear Johnny and I's friendship apart slowly. And I also hated the fact that Nadia was a bitch and all.

"It's going to be okay..." Asher says, patting my back and the bell rings.

"We'll see you at lunch?" Annie asks me and I nod, wiping my tears and heading to class.

~~~

Class just ended and let me just say, that was the most awkward situation I was in cause Nadia and John were flirting with each other while the teacher was teaching. I felt so bad for Johnny cause Nadia was going to change him and I can feel the vide she's giving around everyone.

But.... At least he's happy with her.

"What's your next class Kenz?" Nadia asks me, acting like she even cares.

"Science class." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Well, Nadia and I have to get to our next class so we'll see you at our usual table with Annie and Asher." Johnny says and I nod, indicating that I understand then they head off their own way.

Lunch time

I got out of Science class then head to my locker to put my books back then see Johnny there. Which is a surprise cause he never comes to my locker. I usually go to his.

"Hey Johnny! What's up?" I ask him, and he looks at me all serious like.

TBC
I decided that I won't make like 1000 word chapters from now on cause it takes too long and I want to post regularly for you guys. Hope y'all understand!

~ JC 🎀 🎀 ~