~ chap 18 - confront ~

🦋KENZIE P.O.V🦋

=few weeks later=
I fix my shirt, as I sigh. I was gonna confront Nadia, that I'm dating Johnny. I wanted the whole school know, since I can't take keeping oir relationship private.

I wanted her to at least know, since she deserves to know. Anyways this was my outfit (the pic quality is 🤮 I'm sorry-)

I looked at herself at the mirror one last time, plastered a smile on her face and grabbed her bag

I looked at herself at the mirror one last time, plastered a smile on her face and grabbed her bag. It was finals week.

I ate her breakfast then she saw Johnny's car.

I rolled her eyes and chuckle, as Johnny was leaning at his car 'coolly', using his phone.

He looked up, then he saw me. He smiled then put his phone in his pocket. But when he saw my short skirt his eyes widened and he immediately comes to me and tries to pull my skirt down but I stop him.

'John! What the fuck?!' I exclaim, as I hoist my skirt back up.

'Sorry Kenz. It's just, that skirt is just a little too short. I'm afraid that the boys at school will-' Johnny rambles, and I chuckle.

'John, babe. Its alright. They won't look because, I'll make it official.' I say, and he smiles.

'I'm glad. But I swear to god if anyone looks-' Johnny says, cracking his knuckles. I chuckle once again.

'I give you the permission to punch them John. Show them who's boss.' I interrupt him, patting him on the shoulder.

=at school=

I see Nadia, at her locker and she's using her phone.

I exhale, as I walk up to her. She looks up, with an annoyed face, and she rolls her eyes, putting her phone in her pocket.

'What do you want?' She asks, and I exhale once again.

'Look Nadia. I just wanted to say that Johnny and I are dating.' I replied, going straight to the point.

'Okay? You don't have to rub it in Mackenzie-' She rambles, about to leave. I grab her wrist, interrupting her.

'Look Nadia. Hear me out. I'm sorry.' I say, looking down.

'Sorry about what?' She asks, folding her arms.

'I'm sorry about everything. Sorry about being a bitch since we first met.' I say, and she smiles at me.

'It's alright. I forgive you. And, I'm sorry about the bitchy attitude before. I just thought that you liked John before and I-' Nadia rambles once again, but I interrupt her with a hug.

'Nads it's alright. I get it.' I say, letting go of her. 'Friends?' I continue, and she nods.

I wave at her, as I walked to Johnny.

'You two made up?' Johnny asks, me, and I nod.

'You treat her well Orlando! Or else you have to deal with me!' Nadia exclaims, and I chuckle.

'Will do.' Johnny says, out of fear and I chuckle.

'Well, time to tell the whole school.' He says, and I nod.

We walk into the cafeteria, and all the boys stare at me and Johnny. He squeezes my hand, reassuring me that everything will be fine.

He goes on top of one of the empty tables, and he helps me get up.

' Hello everyone! Hope you guys are enjoying your lunch! As some of you have heard the rumors about Kenz and I dating, well, the rumours are true! So if you boys dare to look at her that way, you'll have to mess with me. Have a great rest of your day!' Johnny says, and I chuckle even more.

=after school=

' Thanks for the ride home John. I appreciate it. ' I say, kissing him on the cheek.

'Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to go to the dance with me? The prom thing?' Johnny asks, and I raise an eyebrow.

'But Johnny I'm still a junior. I can't go.' I say, looking down.

'Kenz. I'm a senior. You can come with me as my date.' Johnny says, and I look at him once again.

'Right. If that's so, then I'll go.' I say, and he kisses me.

one more chap and its the ending of this book🤧 although it was short, it was fun writing this. after the next chapter, they'll be an epilogue so stay tuned! might make the next chap tomorrow or something. hope you guys enjoyed!

|   720 words   |