~ chap 15 - girl fight ~

AUTHOR P.O.V

It's now a Monday which means it's back to school after a really long ass weekend. Johnny and Mackenzie have been hanging out with each other, like the good old times and they've been getting closer and closer every time they hang out together.

'Kenz! Breakfast is ready!' Maddie yells. Mackenzie scrambles to get her hair done then she heads down the stairs.

'I'm here.' Mackenzie replies, panting as she sits down. Her sister chuckles, as Mackenzie gulps down her food.

'Why are you rushing?' Maddie wonders, tilting her head to the side.

'Cause John is gonna pick me up and I don't want him waiting.' Mackenzie replies, blushing as she eats her breakfast.

'Uwu jenzie is real.' Maddie croaks under her breath, giggling. Mackenzie glares at her, and she eats her food.

'Well, clean your plate cause Imma get my beauty sleep. Make sure to lock the door too.' Maddie says, and she heads up the stairs.

Mackenzie locks the door, and she turns around and she feels someone hug her around the waist. She looks at the face. It was Johnny.

'Hey.' Mackenzie croaks, blushing at how close their faces were.

'You ready?' Johnny asks, and Mackenzie nods slowly. He kisses her forehead, as they head inside the car.

'John? Why did you hug me like that?' Mackenzie asks, looking down in her lap. Johnny simply chuckles, then he stops, after realizing Mackenzie was being serious.

'That's how I always hug you. Remember?' Johnny replies, and Mackenzie pauses, then nodding.

'Oh right. Sorry.' Mackenzie says, making Johnny chuckles once again.

'It's alright.' Johnny says, parking in the school parking lot then.

They head inside and the first people they see was Nadia Turner and Isaak Presley.

Mackenzie gulps, as Johnny grabs for her hand then squeezes it. Mackenzie calms down, them they both ignore them. Nadia scoffs, as she starts pulling Mackenzie's hair.

'Hey!' Mackenzie exclaims turning around and now pulling Nadia's hair.

'Girls!' Johnny yells, making everyone look and everyone starts chanting fight.

'Ladies! Calm down!' Isaak butts in, putting an arm in front of both of the girls.

Nadia pushes his hand away, making him fall and pushing Mackenzie harder, making her fall to the ground hard.

Mackenzie starts crying, but she wipes her tears before anyone sees.

'Nadia! Leave Kenzie alone!' Johnny says, going in front of Nadia, protecting Mackenzie.

'John. It's alright.I'm used to this I can handle-' Mackenzie also butts in, but Johnny shushes her.

'If you don't stay away from Mackenzie, I'll-' Johnny continues, but then he heard a scream come out of Mackenzie's mouth.

Johnny turns around instantly, seeing Isaak trying to kiss her.

'Isaak.' Johnny threatens, everyone going to class since the bell rang and Isaak ignores Johnny, and continues to make hickeys on Mackenzie.

'KIDS!' The teacher says, walking into the school with Maddie, Mackenzie's sister and some police officers.

Isaak lets go of Mackenzie, standing up and Mackenzie stays on the ground. Johnny hugs her immediately.

'Isaak Pressley. You are under arrested for raping Mackenzie Ziegler.' The officer says, while the other officer is handcuffing Isaak.

'Oh you'll pay for this Orlando. You'll pay for this.' Isaak says, before leaving the school.

'And as for you Miss Turner, you are suspended.' The teacher says, and Nadia whines.

'Come on Mackenzie. Let's go.' Maddie says, lending Mackenzie a hand.

'Can John come with us too?' Mackenzie asks, as Johnny blushes.

'Of course' Maddie replies, and they head to the Ziegler's house once again.