epilogue

🥳AUTHOR P.O.V🥳

one years later....

Mackenzie gets up early in the morning, excited as ever.

It was her graduation day today. She couldn't be anymore happier for herself.

She was finally gonna get out of town. She was gonna head to a bigger city.

Specifically New York City.

She was gonna take a hiatus on school and focus on what she found as her love.

Writing.

She found her passion last year, when Johnny graduated.

Since she loved reading novels, that just pushed her to be a writer/author.

She always loved the feedback that she got from an app named 'Wattpad'. (😌 see what i did there).

Everyone was so supportive, especially Johnny.

Mackenzie headed to the shower with a smile on her face, then she wore this.

She wanted to look stylish when she headed to grad

She wanted to look stylish when she headed to grad. The teachers told her she could change into the grad clothes when she got to school.

She fixed her hair, ate breakfast then she took some pictures with Maddie then headed to school.

All of her besties were there, looking fashionable as ever.

All of them were excited. They were all gonna be going to NYC, to focus on their career path.

'I'll be sitting there okay Kenz?' Maddie mutters, as Mackenzie nods.

Maddie sits down, looking at her phone.

'Ready to change into the grad uniform?' Mackenzie asks excitedly, and they all nod.

They head into the dressing room, putting the coats on top of their normal outfit and they fix the graduation cap.

Mackenzie looks at her phone, frowning because Johnny sent her a text.

bub 🥺

hey babe. i'm sorry but i can't attend the graduation. i got stuck at the studio again. sorry bub ily ❤️

kenz❤️

oh uhm, that's alright. ilyt ❤️