Part 2 SPIDERBOI

I hear sirens from the shop so I put my hood on and sprint faster. I run into an alley and hide behind some trash cans. I guess I would have ended up sleeping here anyway.

It's where I belong.

    So I start to get comfortable but, then a boy in a tight red and blue suit with a spider on it swings down in front of me.

" Running from the cops are we? Well I guess I will have to fix that." He says with a small yet intimidating voice. With my hood still over my face I try to get up and run but he punches me down.

"What the heck man!" I say with a squeaky voice and tears rolling down my face as I feel the shards of glass go deeper in my skin.

He removes my hood and looks at me with a bit of regret well, from what I can see because he has a mask.

" Your a girl." He says a bit surprised.

" Ya what's it to you, and you know what you shouldn't just go around punching people when you don't know the full story!" I say dropping to my knees now full on crying.

     Not just because of now, but this whole day was been horrible.

" I- I'm sorry are you ok?" He says steadily like I'm a ticking time bomb about to explode.

"no." Is all I say I'm tired, I have no where to go, I'm depressed, I think I killed my dad and, oh ya I'm now a felon. So sorry dude if I don't feel like explaining right now." I say harshly.

" I dont really know what to do so why dont we take a little trip." The spider boi said, " were going to stark towers."

Before I can answer he picked me up and holds me close and then swings us off toward the stark tower with his um, WEBS! My back burning.

Once we get to the stark tower he leads me to an elevator and for some reason the guards let him. We go up a few flights then we get out of the elevator. He tells me to wait out side a door while he goes in. I nod and he leaves.