Part 11 its britney bitch

PETERS POV:

     "Mr. stark can the world hate someone. cause I think the world hates her. I just want her to be happy. She always seams so hopeless." I say I honestly just want this all to stop. She has been in a coma for the past few days and I really want her to wake up. I just want to hug her again. And here her voice.

           I went on my phone these past few days and I saw the pictures people took of me in my suit and her. There are news reports questioning off we're dating or if she is a criminal I was swinging to mr. stark to be put down.

      All I want to have happen is for her to wake up so I can tell the world that she is an amazing girl I'm in love with.(In my suit obviously).

       I have school today. I don't want to go. ( I'm sorry I had to ) I just want to stay with her and be there Incase she wakes up. I wake up and head out of my room. It feels like I can breathe. My feet are heavy. I feel Nauseas like I'm gonna throw up. I've felt like this since she went under. May has to come into my room every night because I'm screaming and crying in my sleep. I dream of her. Her scream echoes through my head. I see the flow of blood coming from her ribs in my brain every night.

       So now that I'm out of my room I get some water then go back into it and get dressed. I just put on some jeans and a shirt then head to her room. I grab one of her oversized hoodies and head out to the living room I throw it on and it her scent engulfed my nose.

       A tear slides down my cheek. I head to the door and before I can leave may stops me.

    " p-Peter is that hers?" She questions quietly pointing to the hoodie.

       " ya i-I just wanted something to take to school y-ya know so it feels like she's still here." I respond my face getting hot and tears form in my eyes.

      " peter she's not dead." She says wearily.

       "You don't know that, she could be." I say a bit louder with the tears in my eyes now rapidly rolling down my cheeks. She pulls me in for a hug before I release my self from it and head to school.

     Once I get there I didn't even bother to try and contain myself I just walk in getting a bunch of stares I just head down the hall towards ned.

    " peter, OMG PETER."Ned says turning away from me whom I asum he was talking to before I got there. He pulls me into a hug and says

    " what's wrong" I let out a weak cry as I say

      " she's in a comma, and I don't know when she will wake up." Mj looks up from the book she started reading with a shocked look.

     "Who?" She asks confused on why I'm so upset.

         "Oh u-um you never m-met her, her name is y/n you might have seen her around school." I say trying to settle down.

       "Oh ya I saw her on the news, she was with the Spider-Man. I have a few classes with her. Why is she in a comma, and why do you care so much?" She says more confused.

     "Um well a lot of stuff happened in her life and she got kicked out of her house because her mom hates her and her dads dead,so I found her living in an alley and took her home and aunt mays letting her stay with us. And for why she's in a comma, s-she got a really bad fracture in her ribs cause some people tried to kill her to get to Spider-Man because they also saw the news and now because of her ribs being broken and stuff she is in a comma and I don't know when or if she will wake up." I say thinking about her. Tears are streaming on my face. I just want her back.

       "I-I uh I'm sorry." She says sympathetically and pulls me into a hug. The bell rings and I walk to class with them. People keep starring whispering stuff like "what's up with him" or " where's the girl he was with last time he was here and whys he crying. Is she dead?" But I just brush it off and go sit down.