Part 3 OMG- iTs tOnY sTanK

SPIDERLINGS POV:

"Mr. Stark I just saw this girl running out of a shop with her hood up and then cops were chasing her, but then she hid in an ally and they drove by so I jumped down to stop her from running and to turn her in, but then she tried to run so punched her down and by the way I didn't know she was a girl at the time but then she was like 'you should hit people' in a squeaky voice and she was crying so I lifted her hood and I saw she was a girl, but not any girl she goes to my school, and I didn't want to just turn her in because I think she has really bad problems at home and she was crying so I dont know what to do!" He said in a really rushed way.

" So you don't want her to go to jail but you don't know exactly why?" Tony stark said in a calm tone.

"yup."

"So then we will just have to figure out why, where is she?" Tony asks.

"Outside the door, I will get her."

YOUR POV:

So now I'm sitting in a room with the tony stark. CRyiNg.

" so um, miss uh" tony says

"I don't have a last name anymore just call me (y/n)."

" um ok (y/n), first of all why were you running from the cops."

" Well I was, shop lifting this morning for some basic stuff that I ran out of and, well I went back later that day to actually buy some food but I guess they caught me, so they told me to put my hands up cause they cops are coming I just lost it and I ran." I replied.

" Why would you shop lift the other stuff if you could pay for the food."

" Because I was hungry and had enough money to only get food, not to be rude mr. Stark but not all of us have bread."

" I- wait bread?"

    "Bread, dough, whatever, I mean money."

     "Well what about your parents wouldn't they feed you?" The spider child said

" My dad died before I was born from an overdose and my mom blames me which is why I got kicked out of the house today, and was trying to get food so I could try and live in an ally or something, you know until the cops showed up." I say now wincing in pain from the burning comping from my back.

"Oh my god I- I'm sorr-" spidey says but before he could finish i fall to the floor and cry out in pain blood now streaming down my back.

" PETER LIFT UP HER SWETER , OMG SHE HAS GLASS SHARDS IN HE BACK AND THERE IS HOLE IN THE SWETER HOW THE THE HECK DID YOU NOT NOTICE, WAIT DON'T ANSWER THAT (Y/N) WHY IS THERE GLASS IN YOUR BACK!"

" My mom OWW- SHE um she threw a wine glass at me on the way out of the door and with everything that's been going on I haven't had time to check it." I say screaming in pain.

"The glass is entering deeper into her vital organs someone go get banner and a stretcher." Tony says to a guard that was keeping watch.

Next thing I know I'm passing out, wait did tony stark call spider boi peter? Then it went dark.