Part 13 WhAt?!?

A/N so there are endgame spoilers in this chapter and so on kinda in the last one two but they weren't that intense so I thought it was fine, just a warning if you somehow still haven't seen it✌🏻♥️

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I open my eyes slowly to see mr. stark sitting next to my bed in a chair. Wait.

I OPENED MY EYES, no no no no.

"Damn it!" I scream only to wake up mr.stark and have the others run into the room.

"Y/n!" They all yell while father stark puts his arms around me.

"What happened and why do I feel so strong, I should be dead."

"Y/n you have been asleep for 2 years." Steve says sadly.

" w-what?" I say in a shaky breath.

" when you ya know did what you did, you were gonna die, we kept you alive in life support but it wasn't gonna last forever, we had to do something. So we used Steve's blood to make more of the super soldier sirum, it was the only way. We couldn't let you die. Then we put you in cyro, because you still weren't waking up, we thought you needed rest. We just took you out of cyro yesterday." Nat said.

"So your telling me that not only did my attempt fail but you went through all that trouble and now I'm another Steve and Bucky?" I question only to see Steve look down at the mention of his besties name.

"Ya." They all say quietly waiting for another outburst from me.

"T-Thank you." I say calmly making them all look up at me questionably.

" I need to get out of this bed." I say and then Bruce runs over and unhooks me from all the stuff in connected to. I then get up and then slightly fall but then get my balance back as a little girl who is maybe 1 or 2 is carried in by pepper.

" d-dada." She squeals and pepper hands her to tony.

" oh and y/n I would like you to meet Morgan stark, your sister." Tony says looking at me then back to Morgan.

"S-sister?"

" well I just thought, I don't know, you've called me, whatever forget it, I- " but before he can continue I pull him into a hug softly because he's still holding Morgan.

"dad" I whisper in a cry.

"It's ok kid, it's ok."

—Le time skip brought to you by thanos wearing air pods—

It's been a few months since I woke up. I've been training to get used to my new body. Tony's fam including me now lives in a cabin in the woods. It's a good escape from the world. I have nightmares a lot, mainly about one day every one coming back the same and me being an old lady or everyone I love dusting away.

Something has been bothering me and I don't really know how to tell anyone but today I'm going to.

"Dad?"

" ya kid?"

"I-well before my next birthday, I want to go back in cyro."

"WHAT?!?, why?" He practically yells at me.

"I know there's almost no hope but what if you do get them all back and Peter comes back and he's still sixteen and I'm like 35 that would be gross, so I want you guys to keep trying, I want you to hold on to hope and try to get them back. And if in six years you haven't then wake me up and I will live my life with you guys but, I want to be put in cyro till then. I just, it hurts and I need to plan it out, or it's gonna take over my life, I can't handle the pain, I need him." I say and let a tear slide down my cheek.

" six years?"

"Six years then I'm all yours but I need you to try, and you have six years."I conclude.

"Ok, but I'm gonna miss my daughter tho" he says.

"And I'm gonna miss my dad." I say pulling him into a hug.

— the day before your birthday —

"Are you ready." Dad asks

"As I'll ever be." I respond.

I get into the pod about to go back into cyro. Everyone is here to say goodbye.

"I love you"

"I love you"

Then the pod closes.

Cold.

Dark.

A/N sorry this ones a little short😔✌🏻