Part 6 so cool

Next thing I know I'm sitting in the principals office what for a parental guardian to get there.

And just to my luck aunt may was at work so the one and only tony stark walked through the door.

    "Mr. Stark? I thought they would have sent my mom." I say surprised

    "I had it changed to may and me so your mom couldn't contact you anymore." He said with a sympathetic smile.

    "So why am I here." he asked the principal.

        " um ah yes mr. stark (y/n) here punched a student in the face and broke his nose." The principal said a little flirty probably because she was surprised to see tony stark.

    "Why the heck would you do that." Tony asked a bit to happy.

    " he was making fun of peter." I say flatly

    "Oh well then, um don't do that again." He say while giving me a high five under the table.

    " so um mr. Stark (y/n) will be suspended for 2 days." The principal says

    "Ok I will be taking her now." Tony says while we both stand up and walk out the door " oh and we will be taking peter Parker." Who's is sitting outside the door waiting for us.

I grab his hand and we walk out of the school all the students in the halls now absolutely confused on why we were holding hands and, why the heck we were with the tony stark, IRON MAN.

             PETERS POV:

    She is so cool.

    I have never had anyone stand up for me like that. And honestly I don't under stand why she would. If anything I should be standing up for for her. She has gone through the ringer. Never asked for more than she needs and always has a good heart, well when she's not running from the cops.