Love from God

This is not a life lesson. This is just a message that God want you to know.

From- GOD
                       To- MY DAUGHTER
My sweetheart you read it right this letter is from me. I don't have to ask you how you are doing. I just want to tell you that don't worry. I am here from you. I am here to solve your problems. I love you and believe you. You are my child and my creation. You are my most beautiful creation. I always think about you. Don't think you are alone. Your shadow can leave you in dark but my child i will never leave you. Just believe me. I have your name written on my palm, you are always in my mind and in my heart. My child i have the best for you. This world is very lucky to have you. You are unique and what matters is I love you. Don't believe what others say about you just believe me. To me you are the most beautiful, kind and my best creation. You are my world and i am proud of you. All the decisions, all the choices you had made till know i am proud of you. I am your lover and i love you. The imperfect you, the messy you, the lazy you, the sleepy you , the rude you, i just love you. You are my child, my daughter, my creation.
Listen and listen carefully I LOVE YOU. And my child never think you are alone. Don't try to impress anybody because i am already impressed with you, with such a beautiful creation of mine. Don't change yourself because i love the way you are. I love your smile, i have never seen such a beautiful smile. That smile of yours make my heart skip a beat. Those shiny eyes of yours, how can't i fall in love with you. I can't express in words what you are to me. You are my that creation for which i am proud of myself. I want to tell something that the day you doubt your existence remember that you are doubting me.
I love you
I believe you
I trust you
I am with you always

 I love you I believe youI trust youI am with you always

This letter is from God and through me he wants to say it