Love❤️❤️

So can please anyone tell me what is love? Bcoz when i ask others what is love, how they feel, do you know what they say? They say that when you will fall in love you will know because it is something they can't express in words, you can only feel it.
But me being a curious girl and crazy about bollywood, i find out what is love, it's not my theory just my observation.
According to bollywood, when you fall in love music starts playing ,when you fall in love you heart starts beating fast, when you fall in love you start seeing your beloved everywhere.
To be honest a year ago i used to believe this theory of bollywood😂😂 i told you i was and am a huge fan of bollywood.
But i wanted to know what is love, i wanted to know how it feels by myself but i just can't roam in roads and shout my love where are you, where are you my love?!! It's not possible. So i concluded until i fall in love I can't know what is love and I can't fall in love by my choice. Love is something that makes it's way to you by itself, so you don't have to find it, it will find you.
So yaa i was saying that i was curious to feel the feeling of love and after stressing my mind so much, i came to conclusion.
I have lover, not a lover alot of lovers☺️😊. Do you wanna know who they are? My mom, my dad, my brother, my grandfather, my late grandmother, my family. They are my lovers and i am their beloved. No no no i am not kidding. It's true. Let me explain.
My family loves me even when i fight with them. My mom cares for me everyday even when i sometimes hurt her, my dad makes me smile even when i shouts at him to leave me alone, my brother understands me and listens to me even when i fight with him. My grandfather treats me like a princess, my grandmother used to treat me like i was her everything. I fight, i shout, i cry but none of them left me. They were with me when i was at my worst but none of them left my hand.
Sometimes I question God that do i even deserve this family, this love.
And the answer is yes, we all deserve love. Our families love for us is unconditional.
And let me give you an advice, if you are confused whether a person loves you or not, compare that person to your family. Does his heart cries ,when you cry?
Does he gets happy ,when you are happy?
Does he prays for your happiness and success?
And it's not only applicable to your lover, you will just know the difference between true and fake people
And those who don't have family ( sorry for your loss) and are feeling left out, wait a minute you are not alone girl you also have a lover, yes only a lover but you can't imagine what you are to him? Any idea?
Guess guess guess!!!
Ok fine i will tell.
He made you, he made me, he made this whole universe, he has made those stars and those mountains. He has made everything. Now you know, don't you?
Yes girl that lover is GOD. You can't even imagine what you are to him. He was and is with you. I don't know how to prove it to you but he loves you girl. He loved you when you were miserable, he loved you when you did something really horrible, he loved you when you were not yourself.
Just get this right in your mind
You are loveable and GOD loves you❤️❤️

 Just get this right in your mindYou are loveable and GOD loves you❤️❤️

And remember baby girl you are loveable no matter what❤️❤️