D1 Chapter 2- love at first sight

Meanwhile at the isle of the lost

After Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos Finished Singing the Song we now see Mal Laughing whilst an Mother with an Wagon Walks Past with an Baby Sitting in the Wagon with an Lollipop and as Mal Steals the Lollipop from the Baby whilst turning towards the Crowd and Holds the Lollipop in the Air and as the Crowd Laughs Meanly we see Maleficent Arriving with her Guards

But while everyone else but Mal, Evie, Jay and  Carlos Ran away in Fear Mal said as she Turned Around "Hi Mom" then Maleficent said to Mal and she Asked "Stealing Candy Mal  I'm so disappointed" and then

Then Mal said to her Mother as she Looked Sadden because she didn't Pleased Maleficent "it was from a Baby" and then Maleficent said to Mal  as she Smirked "that's my Nasty Little Girl" and as Mal Smiled whilst giving her Mother the Lollipop to her Mother which Maleficent Spits on it, Puts the Lollipop Under her Armpit and then Hanging the Lollipop to 1 of her Guards then Maleficent said to Mal "Give it back to the Dreadful Creature" and then Mal said to Maleficent as she Trailed Off "Mom..."

And then Maleficent said to Mal as she Told her Daughter "It's the deets Mal that make the difference between mean and truly Evil" then Mal said as she Told her Mother whilst saying the Line with he Mother "I know that Mom when I was your Age I was cursing entire kingdoms you Walk with me see I'm just trying to Teach you the thing that really Counts...how to be me I know that Mom and I'll do Better" and then Maleficent to her Daughter as she Explained "Oh, there's News I buried the lede you 4 have been chosen to go to a different School...in Auradon"

But as Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay tried to Run away but the Guards Stopping them Mal said to her Mother as she Held out her Hand to Stop everyone before Looking from her Friends to her Mother "what I'm not going to some Boarding School filled to the brim with Prissy Pink Princesses" then Evie said as she Smiled Dreamily whilst Mal Gave her an Look "and perfect Princes Ugh"

And then Jay said as he Told them whilst Laughing "Yeah and I don't do Uniforms unless It's Leather you feel me" then Carlos said as he Told them Nervously "I read somewhere that they allow Dogs in Auradon Mom said they're Rabid Pack Animals who Eat Boys who don't behave" but then Jay said as he Snuck up behind Carlos "WOOF"

Then as Carlos Hits Jay in the Shoulder for Scaring him Mal said to her Mother as she told her "Yeah, Mom we're not going forget it" and the Maleficent said as she told them whilst she Called the Guards "oh you're thinking Small Pumpkin It's all about World Domination KNUCKLEHEADS" but as Maleficent Walks away with the Guards Following her she said in a singsong "Kids" and now we see the Kids Reluctantly Followed

Time Skip to the EVIL QUEEN'S CASTLE, Isle Of The Lost

But while we now see an Castle which was Destroyed, Ruined and No Shaped to be Liveable but the Vks and their Parents were Forced to Live there because there weren't much better Places anywhere on the Isle and now we see the Vks Talking to their Parents then Maleficent said as she told them "you will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back the Magic Wand. Easy Peasy" then Mal said as she was Bored and Exasperated "What is in it for us?"

And then Maleficent said as she Suggested "Matching Thrones Hers and hers Crowns" then Carlos said as he Gestured to himself and his Friends "um I think she meant us" and then Maleficent said as she Tossed her Nail File whilst Standing and Gesturing for Mal to come Closer as she was Leaning Down over an Railing so she could Speak to her Daughter "It's all about you and me Baby do you enjoy watching Innocent People suffer"