D1 Chapter 5- first day at auradon prep part 2 questions are answered

The chemistry class

Alex's POV

After I spoke to mal at her locker and Ben asking me do I you mal then I went to my next class which was chemistry with mr Deley and I was sitting next to Evie and Doug then she asked doug about chad "Any chance he's in line for a throne? Anywhere in line?"

Then doug answered the question "Chad. Prince Charming, Jr. Cinderella's son. Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot of there there, know what I mean?"

Then Evie said looking at chad smiling "Looks like there there to me."

And then our chemistry teacher Mr. Deley called her name "Evie Perhaps this is just review for you. So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?"

Evie said to mr Deley "Atomic weight? Uh, well, not very much. I mean, It's an atom, right?" Then Evie walked up the the chalkboard and said to her magic mirror "Let's see. How do I find the average atomic weight of silver? That would be 106.905 times .5200, plus 108.905 times .4800, which, Mr. Deley, would give us 107.9 am"

Then Doug said Whispering "Amu"?"

And then Mr. Deley said to Evie "I forget. Always a mistake to underestimate..."

Then Evie said to mr Deley "A villain? Don't make it again."

And then Evie sat back and I whispered to Evie "good job" and she whispered back "thanks and can I ask you two questions" and I said "sure" and she asked "what is it like being the son of power rangers?" Then I smiled and said "it's cool to be son of the red and blue ranger and they and my grandparents taught me to never judge people by who they are of their parents" and then she said "can I ask you a other question?" And then I said "ok" and then she said with a smile on her face "do you like mal?" But then the bell rang before I gave her my answer.

After my chemistry class has ended I went to have a walk across the tourney field and then I saw Ben and Carlos on the field so I began to walk up to them.

Then Ben said while writing "Okay. Carlos, we're gonna do some sprints. You ready?"

then Carlos just nodded.

Then I walked up to Ben and said "hey Ben" and Ben replies "hey Alex" but then me and Ben saw Carlos running from a dog and saying "Oh! Ah! No, wait!" And then Ben said "Sweet!"

But Carlos just said "No! Ah!" Then I said " he not stopping"

then Ben and I said while we started to chase Carlos "Carlos? Carlos!, Carlos wait up." And Carlos just said "No, stop!"

Then me and Ben called Carlos's name "Carlos!, were are you" then Carlos said "Ben? Alex?" Then Ben said "Whoa-Whoa-Whoa!"

And I said to Carlos " are you okay." Then Carlos said to me and Ben "Alex, Ben help me! This thing is a killer! He's gonna chase me down and rip out my throat. This is a vicious, rabid pack animal!"

Then Ben said to Carlos "Hey, who told you that?" And Carlos said "My mother."

Then I said to Carlos while strolling the dog's head "Cruella?"

And Carlos said to me and Ben "She's a dog expert. A dog yellerer. Why are you holding him? He's gonna attack you!"

And Ben said to Carlos while holding the dog "Carlos, you've never actually met a dog, have you?"

Then Carlos said to Me and Ben "Of course not."

Then Ben introduced the dog to me and Carlos "Dude, meet Carlos and Alex Carlos and Alex this is dude. He's the campus mutt.