D1 Chapter 8- the first date

Alex's POV

After the tourney game and me and mal confessed our feelings to each other and officially became boyfriend and girlfriend I am currently sitting in my chemistry class with Evie who is Rummaging through her purse looking for something then mr Deley said to evie "Looking for something?" Then mr Deley shows her magic mirror and said chad "Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code."

And then chad gave Evie smug look and gave me a look of disgust just because me and Mal are now a couple so me and Evie gave chad a look of disbelief.

Then mr Deley said "It will be my recommendation that you are expelled."

And then Evie begged to Mr Deley "Mr. Deley, I..."

Then Doug instantly said in Evie's defence "But that isn't fair. Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that... Whatever it is."

And then I spoke up to mr Deley "Yeah Evie didn't cheat."

Then Evie said unexpectedly said "It's called a magic mir..."

And Doug said to Evie "You're not helping. Stop. Maybe she needed another pencil."

Then I said to mr Deley "and Evie needs more time to study."

Then Doug said to Evie "Really, don't help. Please."

And Evie also said to mr Deley "Please."

Then Mr. Deley "Well, If you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop."

And me and doug had looks of relief for Evie but chad gave Evie and me a other smug look.

(This part is during Evie and Doug talk at the picnic area.)

After My chemistry class have ended and I went to my locker to some books inside and then I saw Ben walking up to me smiling and said " hey Alex guess what?" Then I said " what is it Ben?" And Ben said my parents and fairy godmother wants you to perform at family day after me and other perform."
And I said " really thanks" and then I saw my girlfriend Mal walking to me smiling then Ben said to me before leaving "and almost forgot here that gift."

And I said "thanks" and then Mal walked up to me and said smiling "hey Alex" and I said to Mal "hey gorgeous" and I asked Mal "what are you doing later?" Then Mal said to me smiling "are you asking me out a date?" Then I replied "yes I am because you are my girlfriend."

Then mal said "ok were we going?" Then I said "Ben told me about the enchanted lake and gave me
directions." Then mal said to me smiling "ok let's do it" then I said "great I will see you later" then mal said before leaving "see you later."

Mal's POV

After Alex asked me out on a date I was getting nervous because It was my first date so I went to find Evie then I saw Evie talking to doug at the picnic area then I walked up to her and said "There you are! I have been looking for you literally everywhere!"