D1 Chapter 10- training and meeting the rest of the family

Alex's POV

(A day before the coronation)

After I selected Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos to become the new pink, green, blue and yellow mystic rangers and explain the spell codes for our new morphers to them and I also explained their new weapons and I our new weapons and we are now currently standing in the enchanted forest with my family then my grandmother asked us "are you guys ready ?"
And Mal answered as she standing by me "yes we are" then my father said to us" before we start there's three people I would you four like to meet" then the others saw a grin on my face when we saw woman with black hair with highlights and two man with orange hair and one with black hair then i walked up to them and i hugged them

After I selected Mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos to become the new pink, green, blue and yellow mystic rangers and explain the spell codes for our new morphers to them and I also explained their new weapons and I our new weapons and we are now currently...

And then i introduced the others to the men and the woman "guys this is my aunt Vida, my uncle chip and my godfather xander" and then aunt Vida said to them smiling "nice to meet you" then chip also said to them "you guys must be children of villains" then they had look of shock on our faces then xander chuckling said "don't worry we judge you on your parents" then I walked up to them then I saw mal walked up to me and hold my hand and said "thank you we really appreciate it."

And then Vida asked me and Mal while she is smirking "how long have you two been dating?" Then me and Mal smile and I said "two weeks" then my aunt Vida walked up to Mal smiling and said as she hugging Mal "welcome to the family" then we heard my grandfather said to us "we are ready to begin the training" and then we all nodded then me, Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos stood in one line then my mother, father, aunt, uncle and godfather stood in the other line then my grandmother raised her hand up to my mother, father, aunt, uncle and godfather then me, mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos cover our eyes and as we opened our eyes we saw my family turned into their ancient mystic modes.

Mal's POV

After we saw Alex's family become their ancient mystic modes we heard Alex said to us "ARE YOU GUYS READY ?" Then we answered "READY"