D1 Chapter 1- The Mystical and Royal Introductions

Mal: Once upon a time, long, long ago well, 20 years ago, Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closet personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood, no magic, no wi-fi, no way out. Or so I thought...hang on you're about to meet us. But these two happened.

Alex's POV

My name is Alexander Russell and I am the Son of the Mystic Red and Blue Rangers but I'm also the Grandson of Undonna and Leanbow

At the root-core.

It all started when we see Alex who's currently waiting to spar against my Dad outside of the root-core whilst Maddison, my Leanbow and Undonna were watching us and then Nick said to me "are you ready Alex" then Alex said to his Dad as he answered him " I am"

But then we now see Ales taking off his Cape and taking out my Morpher which he Press the Button on the Side to Activate the Morpher's Wand Mode and Pressed the Numbers 1-2-3 then Alex said "MAGICAL SOURCE, MYSTIC FORCE"

But after Alex Morphed Drew my Magi Staff which he turned it into its Sword Mode and got ready to Fight Nick said to his Son" my turn Alex ANCIENT MYSTIC MODE."

( switch Nick with Alex and switch Leanbow with Nick)

Then after Alex Loses to his Dad m their Sparring Match we now see Alex currently in his Room Finishing Packing my Stuff because he's being Transferring to Aruadon Prep and the other reasons is his Family knows the King and Queen which Alex's also Best Friends with their Son Ben who told him that he bringing 4 Kids from the Isle which Alex and my Family agreed with Ben and after Alex Finishing Packing we see him putting his Bags onto Fire Heart

Then after Alex Loses to his Dad m their Sparring Match we now see Alex currently in his  Room Finishing Packing my Stuff because he's being Transferring to Aruadon Prep and the other reasons is his Family knows the King and Queen which Alex's als...

And then Maddison and Nick came up and hug Alex then Maddison said as she Kissed Alex on his Head "have a great time at Aruadon Alex" and then my Nick said "and be careful Alex" then Alex said as he answered "I will" thenUndonna and Leanbow came up and they both hugged Alex but then Leanbow gave me a the Wooden Box which Alex Opened the Wooden Box and saw the 4 remaining Mystic Morphers

But then Leanbow said as he told Alex "find 4 People are Worthy and become the Nexy Generation of the Mystic Rangers" and then my Undonna said "and say hi to the King Adam, Queen Belle and Ben for us" then Alex said "I will" but then Alex Climbed Up onto Fire Heart who Started to Fly away which he waved at his Family and they waved back.

Meanwhile at beast castle....

And now in Beast Castle we see Ben currently Looking out the Castle Window where he saw the Isle of the Lost whilst he's getting Measured by Lumiere for his Coronation which would be coming up soon after Family Day then then Lumiere said as he was Measuring Ben Sleeve and Head "Sleeve Head ah-ha" and while Ben was getting measured we see King "Beast" Adam Queen Belle

Then King Adam said to Ben as he was in Human Form whilst he approached Ben with Belle Locked in his Arms " Ben how is it possible that you're going to be crowned King next Month you're only a Baby" and then Belle said to her Husband whilst Smiling and Walking Closer "he's turning 16 Dear" then Ben said as they greeted his Father "Hey Pops"

Then Adam said to Ben as he Took Off his Glasses and puts them in his Pocket "16 that's far too Young to be Crowned King I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42" and then Belle said as she Reminded her Husband "Uh you agreed to Married me at 28"

And then King Adam said as he Nodded whilst having an Busted Look "Ah, it was either you or a Teapot" but as Queen Belle gave her Husband an Look whilst Ben was Trying not to Laugh King Adam said to Belle "kidding I'm only Kidding" then Ben said as he started to Speak before Lumiere Grunted "Mom, Dad..." and as Adam and Belle Looked at their Son Ben said to his Parents "I've chosen my 1st Official Proclamation I've decided that the Children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to Live here in Auradon"

But while everyone in the Room Looked at Ben in Shock which Lumiere Dropped his Needle and Belle Dropped his Bag Ben said as he Pointed out to the Window "every Time I look out to the Island I feel they've been Abandoned" and then King Beast Skeptically said "The Children of our Sworn Enemies Living among us" then Ben said as he Explained "we'll start out with a few at 1st only the ones who need our help the most I've already chosen them"

Then Adam said to Ben as he asked "Have you" and then Belle said to her Husband as she Puts her Hand on Adam's Shoulder before looking at Ben "I gave you a 2nd Chance who are their Parents" but then Ben said as he Answered slowly because he knew that Neither of them would be happy with the Answer which Belle Gasped more and more in Shock "Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen...and Maleficent"

And as Lumiere yelped in Shock King Adam said as he Demanded in Anger "Maleficent she is the worst Villain in the Land" and then Ben said as he Pleaded with his father "Dad just hear me out here" then King Beast said to Ben as he shook his Head "I won't hear it they are Guilty of unspeakable Crimes" and then Ben said as he Pointed out "Dad their Children are Innocent don't you think they deserve a shot at a Normal Life" but as Adam and Belle stayed silent Ben said "Mom, Dad"

Then while Adam and Belle Looked at each other then to their Son who was Looked at them Pleadingly and Slowly being Convinced King Beast said as he Hesitantly Agreed "I suppose their Children are innocent" and then Belle said to her Son as she Nodded in Agreement "well done" and while Ben Smiled Belle said to Ben before she Turned to Adam "oh and Ben don't forget that Alex is coming to attend aruadon prep okay shall we"

But as Ben just nodded we see Adam and Belle Linked their Arms which Left the Room both still Worrying about could Happen because their Son wanting to give Villain Kids a Chance to Live in Auradon then we see Ben Looking at his Family Ring before Looking at the Isle Hoping he Made the Right Choice