D1 chapter 3- a wolf knight returns and first attempt at stealing the wand

(This was before when the Vks steals the wand.)

Mal's POV

When me and Evie found our dorm and I opened our dorm I have a look of shock on my face and then Evie said "Wow. This place is so amaz..." Then I interrupted Evie and said "Gross." Then she said " I know, right? Amazingly gross." Then I said to Evie "Ew. Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen." But then said to Evie "E" then Evie said "yeah."then i said to evie while pointing at the window then we both walkedto the windows and close the then I said "curtains and  Whew! That is much better."

After me and Evie got settled in our dorm we met up with jay and Carlos we decided to have a walk around  then Jay said to us " Hey how about we have though the forest?" But we just shrugged our shoulders and walked though the forest  but during our walk though forest i couldn't stop thinking about Alex but we hear a menacing laugh then we saw a man in purple armour with a sword and shield then his sword at us and i said " Who are you?" And then man replies "my name is koragg and you guys are mine" then he tried to slash his sword and we dodged the attacks.

Alex's POV

After I settled in my dorm and I have Ben  as my roommate we became fast friends I couldn't stop thinking about mal but I made friends like the daughter of Mulan Lonnie, the son of dopey Doug and the daughter of the fairy godmother Jane and I have decided to ride my mystic speeder but I saw mal, Jay, Evie and Carlos getting attacked by a new Koragg I decided to save them.

but then they all hear a motorbike and i jumped off  my  bike and I kick koragg in the chest then I landed in front of  them and took i took my helmet off and they were shocked to see it was me and mal who had look of relief on her face as well he...

but then they all hear a motorbike and i jumped off  my  bike and I kick koragg in the chest then I landed in front of  them and took i took my helmet off and they were shocked to see it was me and mal who had look of relief on her face as well her friends an I asked them "are you guys alright?" Then just other nodded then i kneel down to mal and her friends and said to them " stay behind the trees ok" then they ran behind some trees and watches me  staring at koragg then said seriously to koragg " if you fighting someone koragg then fight me and leave them alone they may be kids of Villains but didn't do nothing wrong" then koragg said to Me and said " prove to me that are worthy to fight me" and koragg then got ready his sword then they saw me pulled out my morpher.