Chapter 48: {Special}

|You know that I'm not perfect but you make me feel perfect and beautiful in every way.|

A/N

@Daishaaaa23 @MickeyDawg @worlds_ahead @JullianneMonsanto @maamoalmajane Thank you for the comments and the votes. Enjoy this one ;)

Adrian's pov:

They all stared at the ring inside the box.

I really hope I didn't mess up while buying the ring

I really hope I didn't mess up while buying the ring. I hope she will like it.

"Dude are you for real?" Blake asked shocked and I nodded

"Oh my god." Amy squealed.

"My best friend is getting engaged!" Eva said, still processing everything that was happening.

"Dude, you know this is permanent. There will be no coming back." Colton said and I nodded.

"I know what I'm doing. I just hope she said yes." I sighed.

"Of course she'll say yes." Amy smiled.

"How are you going to propose though? I mean did you plan something?" Melanie asked.

"Yeah, I have something plan but I'll need all your help. I want to propose to her tonight." I said and they nodded.

"How can we help?" Landon asked excitedly.

"Ok, so here what's we will do. Amy, you need to get Molly at the destination that I'm going to propose to Nina, meanwhile, Eva and Melanie you will help Nina to dress up for our 'date' tonight. If she asks anything, just lie or pretend that you don't know anything." I said and they nodded.

"Got it. I'll make sure Nina's mom reached on time." Amy said and I nodded.

"And we will make sure she doesn't find out about anything," Melanie said.

"So if I got it right, you both are going to have a normal dinner date and then you will bring her to the place where you will propose?" Colton asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'll try to spend more time in the restaurant while you guys helped in decorating the place," I said and they nodded.

"Got it," Landon said.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited and happy for tonight," Eva said and I chuckled.

I hope Nina will be happy too.

-----

Nina's pov:

I was on my bed when I got a text from Adrian, saying that we were going on a date tonight. It was all of a sudden, but I did want to meet him. I had something to tell him and I don't know how he was going to take it.

I was choosing my outfit when the doorbell rang. I was surprised to see Eva and Melanie when I opened the door.

"Hi," I hugged Melanie.