Chapter 19: {Date part 1}

|When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.|

Nina's pov:

I was now in my room getting ready. Adrian was laying on my bed, watching me getting ready.

After our small conversation in his kitchen, he decided that he wanted to take me out for the day. Not that I minded. I had to get home to get ready since yesterday's outfit was ruined and needed to be wash.

 I had to get home to get ready since yesterday's outfit was ruined and needed to be wash

I walked to my vicinity and started to do light make up. I could feel his eyes on me and when I looked at him through the mirror, I saw him staring at me.

"That's creepy you know," I said as I applied my lipstick.

"What is creepy?" He asked.

"Staring at me for so long," I replied and he chuckled.

"It's worth it though." He murmured but I heard him.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I stood up.

"Somewhere." He shrugged.

"Come on, you can tell me," I said and he shakes his head no.

"You'll have to wait and see." He said and I sighed.

"Well let's go. I'm ready." I said and he nodded. He stood up while I grabbed my pulse. I felt a hard slap on my ass and I turned around to see Adrian smirking at me.

"That freaking hurt," I stated.

"Then you better not bend again in front of me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

We both made our way outside and walked to his car.

-------

The drive was quick. When he pulled in the parking lot, I already knew where he brought me. It was the zoo.

We stepped out and walked to the front desk. I was going to pay for my ticket but Adrian grabbed my money and put it back in my bag. He paid for both of us.

We walked inside and made our way to the nearest animal. Walking around was really tiring. The sun was bright in the sky and it was hot.

The first animal was the big turtle. One of the zoo workers was feeding them while the little kids were watching her.

 One of the zoo workers was feeding them while the little kids were watching her