Chapter 35: {preparation}

|Camp, Explore, Dream, Discover.|

Adrian's pov:

Few days passed by and everything was better. The guys were preparing themselves for the camping trip and so was the girls. We were now in Target, looking for all the things we will be needing for the trip.

School was going to be over tomorrow and the trip was planned for Monday. We had only three days to prepare for everything.

"Which one do you like?" Nina asked pulling me out of my thoughts. She had some sleeping bag in her hand.

After my nightmare, the other night, we have been really close. I don't know if it was because of the confession or because of the nightmare. I don't complain though.

"Adrian?" she said and I snapped back from my thoughts.

"Grabbed a large one, I'll end up next to you anyway." I shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

"It is for two persons. Just choose a colour." She said and I chuckled.

"The red one then," I said and she nodded.

"Can you hold it while I put these ones back on the shelf?" She asked and I nodded. I grabbed the red one and she put the rest on the shelf behind her.

"What do we need next?" I asked.

"Well, Amy and Landon are in the food section while Eva and Blake are in the equipment section where they will buy mosquito spray and other kinds of stuff. So let's join Colton near the tents." She suggested and I nodded.

"Don't you think these two couples should be together?" I asked dropping my arm around her shoulder, pulling her by my side.

"Which one? Eva and Blake or Amy and Landon?" she asked confused.

"Well, both," I said and she chuckled.

"They do look good together but it depends when they decide to be together." She said and I nodded.

Maybe I should talk to the guys.

"He is there," Nina said pointing at Colton. He was looking at the tent which was opened as a sample.

"Did you find one?" Nina asked making him jumped. He put his hand on his heart.

"Geez, woman. Do you want to give me a heart attack?" He asked dramatically making both Nina and i laughed.

"Sorry, didn't know you were so jumpy." Nina teased and Colton rolled his eyes.

"I found the one we were looking for," Colton said pointing at the tent he picked.

"So, Eva, Landon and Blake already have their tent. We have to share tents and I think we can buy one or two tents." Colton explained.

"We'll be sharing," I said and Colton glared at me.

"Of course you'll."

"So how many should be pick?" Nina asked.

"Well, we can buy 2." Colton shrugged. He went and took the two tent with him. We walked around and found Eva and Blake. Their basket was full. They bought torch, batteries, mosquito spray, some headlamp, hand sanitizers, some pillows, duck taps, talkie walkie, binoculars and matches.

"Dude that's soo much." Colton gasped.

"It looks too much but these are all the essential. I googled it." Eva pointed out.

"Why a talkie walkie?" I asked confused.

"Well, we can explore the forest at night." Blake shrugged.

"That's a very bad idea but okay. We can try that." Nina added.

"Let's go and see where Amy and Landon are," Eva said and we nodded.

We walked around and spot them near the cooking equipment.

Their basket wasn't that filled. They had some water bottles, soap, cups, plates and toilets paper.

"What is left on the list?" Eva asked Amy.

"There isn't much left. We just need a doormat for the tent and we'll be good." She said and the girls went to help her. The guys and I walked around letting them shopping. There was more stuff that we needed but our parents were letting us borrow their equipment. My dad doesn't even know where we were going and I wasn't going to inform him. I'll just take the stuff I needed in the garage.

"I'm tired." Landon sighed.

"I'm hungry," Blake added.

"We can go to McDonald after they are done," I suggested and they nodded.

"That would be great." Blake murmured.

"Are you done?" Landon asked the girls.

"Yeah, we are coming." Amy rolled her eyes.

We walked to the counter and paid for our purchase. We all added our money. We walked out and put everything in our trunks. Thankfully we came in 3 different car. We drove to McDonald and ordered some food. The girls sat down while we went to take the orders.

There weren't many people so we got our order pretty quick. We went back and gave the girls their food. Nina sat beside me as usual.

"By the way, I'll bring someone with me on the trip," Colton said making the girls looked at him.

"Wow is she?" Nina asked curiously.

"Who says it was a she?" Colton raised an eyebrow.

"I doubt it's a 'he' since you said we were all going to share a tent," Nina stated.

"Whatever. You will meet her on Monday." Colton grunted.

"So it's a she!" Eva stated.

"Where did you meet her?" Amy asked smirking.

"At a store and why are you asking me soo many questions?" Colton asked.

"We asked only two questions," Amy argued.

"Well stop cause I'm not replying anything else." He said and the girls rolled their eyes.

"At least tell us her name." Nina sais and he sighed.

"Fine, it's Melanie." He said.

"How come you never invite her to join us?" Amy asked and Colton sighed.

"Cause she is shy and we are just friend." He said.

"Hey, we are all friends here and we hang out all the time." Eva pointed out.

"Alright, I'm done! I'm not replying anything else." He grunted.

"Whatever," Nina said.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah