Chapter 22: {The wound}

|Only a coward would bring a knife to a fist fight.|

Nina's pov:

When we finished eating, we walked out of the food section and went into the parking lot. It was more silent here. The guys and the girls were laughing and talking among themselves.

I suddenly feel like someone was looking at us behind the cars. I looked around and when I looked in front of me, through the corner of my eyes I saw someone running behind a car. Since the guys and the girls were in front of me and Adrian, it was easier for me to look around and catch whoever it was.

I turned around right on time to stop a guy from punching Adrian. His fist collides with my palm making a loud thump. He looked at me wide-eyed. He was wearing a mask and only his eyes were visible.

"Attacking from the back, such a coward move," I said and twisted his hand. He groaned trying to escape but I kick him in his leg and he loses his balance. He groaned and knee down on the ground.

Adrian's pov:

The loud thump made my head snapped behind me. I was surprised to see Nina holding the guy's fist, a few inches from my head.

"Attacking from the back, such a coward move." She said before twisting the guy's arm. She kicks him on his leg and made him kneel down.

This girl is really something else. She kept him in his place as she twisted his arm around his back. I walked and looked at the guy. He was wearing a mask so it was hard to tell.

"Who send you?" I asked looking at him blankly. He just tries to punch me in front of everyone and thanks to Nina, he failed.

"You know exactly who send me." He said and I sighed.

Ian.

"How many are you?" Blake asked walking beside me.

"I won't tell you." The guy snapped.

"Fine, but where are they? Are THEY HIDING TOO? FUCKING COWARDS GET OUT AND COME IN FRONT OF US." Colton said, his voice slowly rising at the end. It echoed in the parking lot but eventually, we saw many guys walking toward us.

"Nina grabbed the girl and go away from here," I ordered and she frowned at me.

"We are not leaving Adrian. Don't forget we fight too." She said and I sighed.

"I know you fight but these guys have weapon. We can't risk your lives." I explained.

"No Adrian we are staying." She stated firmly.

"Moreover if they have weapons you all are at risk too." Eva pointed out.

"We will manage. It's not our first time." Landon said.

"And it's not ours too," Amy replied confidently.

Nina pulled away from the guy and punched him right on the face. I don't know how much pressure she used in her punch but that guy didn't stand up again.

The others started to come to us and slowly we started to fight back. The girls were fighting too. I grabbed one of them and punched him in the face. He tried to punch me but I caught his fist. I punch him again and again till he was laying on the ground.

I looked around and almost everyone was on the floor. I looked at Nina and she was fighting good.

Suddenly I felt a sharp blade sliding my arm. I hissed and turned around immediately. This was a really bad move. By turning around, I let the knife cut me even more. I try to punch the guy but he was quick enough to hit me on my side with the back of the knife, sending me straight on the ground.

I landed on my injured arm and the pain was really bad. I looked at my arm and it was soaked with blood. The guy came right on top of me with his knife. I try to punch him with my other hand but I was weak. He was going to hit me once again when a hand stopped him. I looked to his side and found her glaring at him.

She kicked him in the gut and punched him right in the face. She grabbed the knife from his hand and looked down at the guy.

"You like stabbing people right? Let me show you how it fucking feels." She hissed angrily and my eyes widened.

"No! Nina don't." I stopped her before she does something that she might regret later. She didn't listen to me though. She pulled the knife in the air before stabbing it in his thigh. He screamed loudly and I was afraid that the security might call the police on us. There were so many cameras in the parking lot.

"Nina!" I called out. She looked at me and her eyes widened.

She rushed by my side and looked at my arms.

"We need to stop the bleeding, you are losing to much blood." She said and I nodded.

"Tear my shirt and tied it on the cut," I said and she nodded.

"Sit down. I'll do it." She said as she helped me to sit down. She knees down on the ground and grabbed my arm.

"Wait." She said and open her bag. She took out a pocket knife and slide it through my shirt.

"You have a pocket knife with you," I said and she nodded.

"I only keep it with me for emergency." She said and I chuckled. What are the odds?

She grabbed the piece of cloth and wrapped it around my cut.

"It's gonna hurt." She said looking in my eyes. I felt her tightened the wrapped around the cut and I groaned in pain.

"It's over. Relax. You're good." She said in a low voice.

"What the fuck!" Colton said as he walked to us. Landon and Amy walked to us and after a few minutes, Eva and Blake joined us.

"Did anyone else got injured beside Adrian?" Nina asked looking at our friends.

"No, just small punches but it's going to be fine," Landon said.

"But you need to see a doctor for your arm," Blake said.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah