6

As we sat on the sofa watching the Bee Movie I got a call from the reception about a parcel being delivered.

"Can you keep Achelois with you whilst I run downstairs and get my mail?" Both the boys nodded as I pulled my shoes on, Achelois waving goodbye as I step out of the door.

I run down the corridor to the lift ready to pick up this parcel which I've been in desperate need of for the last few weeks.

As I reached the bottom floor, I immediately noticed my parcel and rushed over to sign for it but as I turned around to return to the boys flat I hit into somebody.

"I'm so sorry! Oh god, that was my fault." Ive always been quick to apologise in any situation. I guess it's because I've lost things, and people, who I took for granted and never shown appreciation.

"Hey it's fine I forgive you." I look up and within seconds I recognise the guy in front of me as my teenage best friend.

"JJ?" JJ embraced me in a hug, this was something I had missed.

"Chloe? It's been so long, wait until Simon finds out!"

"I've missed you both so much." I went to school with both, JJ and Simon, but when they turned 18 they moved to South London and we drifted apart because I was unable to travel down to see them and they were always too busy with YouTube to visit me. "Are you going to Tobis?"

"You know Tobi?" He looked at me. "And yes I'm going to film with him."

"Me and Tobi became friends when I moved here. Good luck with filming right now, he's watching the Bee Movie with Achelois."

"Who's Achelois?" Your best friends daughter, but he doesn't know that.

"My daughter." A smile grew on his face.

"You finally got over your crush on Simon then." Nope. "Who's the baby daddy?"

"Simon." I couldn't lie about it. If I wanted Simon to know that Achelois was his then I had to be honest about it.

"Simon has a kid? Does he know? When did this happen?" As expected JJ had many questions.

"He doesn't know. And it happened the day before you left."

"You need to tell him. I'll help you with it if you need." I thanked JJ before we started to make our way back to Tobis.

12/01/20