38

Wedgeman Simon @miniminter
   Sidemen Ultimate Football Challenge!
   Watch until the end for a surprise :)

Because I went into labour halfway through them filming the video, Simon wasn't in half of the footage. We decided to add a clip to the end of the video where we introduced Bodhi to Achelois and shared her reaction before showing the camera Bodhi so they could see what he looked like.

"Mommy!" Achelois ran into the hospital room, JJ and Tobi walking in behind her.

"You ready to see your baby brother?" Simon picked Bodhi up out of his bed and brought him over to me whilst Achelois climbed onto the hospital bed. JJ and Tobi both filmed Ache's reaction.

"Hey baby, I love you." She kissed his forehead before picking his hand up. Bodhi started to fidget and opened his eyes, a small smile stretching across his face.

"He loves you too." I point to the camera in JJs hand. "Do you want to show the camera?"

"Quick, uncle JJ, look! But be quiet." JJ moved over to the side of the bed, standing just behind Achelois so the camera was pointed to Bodhi. "What's his name?"

"Bodhi Alexander Minter."

"Alexander! Like Grandad!" Achelois whisper-shouted before smiling down at Bodhi. "When can we take him home?"

"Today." The doctor walked in on cue and started to explain. "Your baby is a healthy size and weight, we need you to sign a few forms then you can both be discharged."

25/08/20
how was the first JJ vs Logan fight two years ago 😳