31

"Achelois, carry on upstairs and I'll be up in a minute." Ache nodded as she made her way up to Simons room.

"Whats up babe?" Freya asked as we headed into the kitchen where Josh, Tobi and JJ were.

"I wanna show you guys something." I took the copy of Ache's drawing out of my pocket and lay it in front of them. "Every year Ache writes two separate birthday lists, one with presents she wants and another with presents she really wants. This is the second."

"So she wants you two to move in together. You have been talking about it for the last few weeks so why are you bothered by it."

"Look closely at Simon."

"Is that a baby?" I nod my head, them now understanding why I was slightly surprised by the drawing.

"Maybe it's just her doll."

"She doesn't like dolls. She prefers teddies." I pick the drawing up, folding and returning it to my pocket. "But that's not all, I think I might actually be..." I point to my stomach so nobody else knows what we're talking about.

"How'd you know?"

"There's a metallic taste in my mouth constantly, I had the same with Ache. I was with Simons mom last week when it started and she told me to wait a few days before taking a test."

"So how big would it be right now, if you were..."

"Do you have any peppercorn?" They looked at me strangely before Josh grabbed a jar of peppercorn out of the cupboard. "Smaller than the smallest one of them."

"Have you got a test or do you want us to pick you one up when we going shopping in a bit?" Freya asked.

"Can you pick me one up please, and let me know when you're back. The sooner I take the test the better, cause I can tell Simon if I am."

11/06/20