23

"Tobi said he's gonna be here in a few minutes and whilst we wait to look at Twitter." Simon opened Twitter up on his phone as I moved across the room to sit on the arm of the chair.

Simon clicked onto his mentions and scrolled through, thousands of tweets filled the screen wishing Achelois a speedy recovery. #PrayForAchelois featured in most of these tweets and when Simon went to search the hashtag itself to see all the tweets we saw it was top of trending.

"She's already loved worldwide." Tobi walked into the room with a bag of food. "You said you were scared for online reactions but there's no hate anywhere."

"I guess, the reason it happened could have been better but I guess it's good that people know now." Simon hands me his phone to read some tweets whilst he talks with Tobi about what videos the others had done whilst he was here.

I lost track of time as I read through the tweets, so many people were wishing Ache a quick and easy recovery even though they only found out about her yesterday. There were some tweets from the Sidemen and their close friends, some who I'd met whilst at Tobi and Manny's apartment and some who had came to the hospital to bring a gift for Ache.

01/04/20