37

"Simon?" I'm ready to start giving birth and Simon is still not here. I don't want him to miss this birth, he's been so excited.

"Still no answer babe." Freya was sat with me whilst Gee was outside on lookout for Simon.

"I'm here!" Simon burst through the door before rushing over to me and switching places with Freya.

"Thank you Freya, tell Gee I said thanks too." Freya nodded before leaving the room as our midwife and a doctor came into the room.

"Just one last push Chloe, almost there." The doctor was going to get a foot to the head if he said that one more time.

"Hey, look at me." Simon gestured towards the doctor and shook his head, somehow knowing how much I was beginning to hate him. "I love you."

"I love you too." The last push was the hardest, but the most rewarding. For a few seconds, my exhausted breaths was the only noise in the room. That was, until a cry was heard.

"Do you want to cut the cord?" Simon nodded, letting go of my hand before taking the scissors and cutting the cord.

"I'll wash our baby and then you can finally find out the gender." The midwife moved over to the sink. "What do you think you've had? A boy or a girl?"

"We both think it's a boy."

"Is that a gut feeling it just a guess?"

"Gut feeling." She nodded before wrapping a towel around the baby and passing them over to Simon.

Simon leaned down so I could see the baby's face before the nurse spoke up. "Say hello to your son."

"Welcome to the world, Bodhi Minter."

01/08/20
bout to have a whole ass transformation personality and looks wise 😬