26

"As promised, I'm updating you guys on how Ache is. A few days ago Achelois woke up from the coma and was released from hospital about an hour ago. Right now, she's sat over there with Chloe." Simon quickly points over to us before Ache jumps off my lap and bounces over to Simon.

"Hello camera people. I won Hide and Seek and beat Daddy." Me and Simon laughed at Ache as she waved at the camera and watched herself on Simons monitor. As we laughed, Simon grabbed the chair I was sat on and pulled it into view.

"You can explain this, you have the whole story."

"Alright so, before Simon and JJ moved to the first Sidemen house we were best friends. They had a party the night before leaving day and turns out, we were both going to confess our feelings but ended up fucking. Simon and JJ left the day after and a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I told both mine and Simons parents and the five of us agreed to keep the news from Simon until he had started to do well on YouTube because if he knew beforehand he would've become to focused on the baby and probably wouldn't be where he is today."

"It was a rough pregnancy, especially with it being twins. Unfortunately, only Achelois survived but I believe it's made her stronger. So, after having Ache I moved into the same building as Tobi and Manny and became close friends with them. A few months ago I bumped into JJ for the first time in 4 years, we reminisced for a few hours after he'd filmed a video with Tobi, he found out about Ache and babysat not long after, it was a last resort. I'm joking, he was a great babysitter and would definitely recommend. That was the day that I told Simon and he met Ache."

"They spent the rest of the day together and since then all that's happened is Ache going into a coma and us two getting together." Once I finished speaking Simon explained that he was having two weeks off his own channel but will appear in Sidemen videos again. He began his outro but Ache started talking.

"Goodbye camera people. Love you all lots and lots. Watch the Bee Movie." When she had finished she stood up on Simons lap and did his signature outro. "See ya."

08/04/20