Backstory of the game(might change)

this is kind of late to write, but here it is. I actually forgot to mention what the game was about, the one that Ara reincarnated into. So here it is. I also don't know if any of this makes sense i just made it on the spot, might change it.

Eternal love, it was your typical otome game that had the heroine and her harem of men. The heroine came from a relatively poor family, her family loved her a lot and spoiled her. The heroine found out she had a rare light attribute when she was trying to enroll into the magic academy.

Her magic piqued the interest of the first prince, Atherton. He thought she was like the other girls, clingy and greedy. But he found out his initial thoughts were wrong. She was sweet and kind, never asking for anything in return.

Atherton soon fell for her charm, many girls were envious of Rosella. The player of the game will choose what course she takes, these choices will effect the ending you get.

Beatrice is one of the rivals of the heroine, she was one of the many women who were jealous of her. She manipulated her brother who would ultimately be one of the main villan on the story to hurt Rosella.

After some events that happened in the game Beatrice and Rosella become good friends. Beatrice decides to frame and place all her crimes onto her brother Ara Aoki.

He was enraged but couldn't do anything so was banished without a word. The demon king had found him living in a slum, manipulated and made Ara into his own human puppet.

With Rosella's charm she could make any capture target for her, depending on what you wanted.

Rosella always acted sweet and kind but there was a hidden part within the game, finding out her true colours.

These hidden thing within the game made 'Eternal Love' super popular amongst people of all ages.

The heroine could act like a slut after unlocking some secret features. Jealous girls just added more fuel to her ego. Once the player unlocked the special features you couldn't pick options such as 'thank the chef' for example it would be more like 'kick the chef and complain about how bad the food was.'

This mode was like the hard mode of the game since you had to find a way to make your desired capture target fall in love with your character with this personality. This could turn you character into a sadist or machinist. Like they may be like hit me more or something unlike if you went the normal route where they will act all sweet and kind. They might even become a yandere(i don't even know if i should write this)

In the game the capture targets spoiled her with riches and anything she wanted if it was within their grasps. She could become a queen if she wanted.

After the game ended she is supposed have a happy ending, but will they always be happy forever. But after becoming reborn she became even more coincided and self centered. She wanted more the what she already had, since she got another opportunity. She thinks she can charm anyone she wants. She thinks she's a queen and only deserves the best.

In the world Ara is in her character is like it is set on hard in her default mode but more difficult then in the game.

This game not only had the normal capture targets but a hidden one which is extremely difficult to get.

'Eternal Love' is about how the heroine or the player tries to find their eternal love without casualties at the end. In the game you may achieve a happy ending but one mistake could cause a divorce leading to disaster and not achieving eternal love. This is another reason it was popular as you needed to be strategic and cautious.