Chapter 24: How We Came To Be

GOSH IT HAS BEEN SOOOO LONG! I LEGIT CAN'T BEAR THE CRINGE LOOKING AT THIS DAMN STORY OF MINE! XD IT NEEDS A LOT OF HOLY WATER TO CLEANSE IT. Thank you for sticking so long with me. It means so much. Despite how uh sensitive I was. This story has given me a long laugh.

Typing on my S7 edge phone in the car. Not separating paragraphs or giving any crap about the plot and grammar. I legit remember getting comments questioning my logic and still to this day! I can't but laugh.

I'd love to rewrite this into something so much better but it would take too long. This story was legit THE story that got me where I am today.

Anyways just so you know this chapter was written ages ago so it's not written to well and is cringey TAT but please with it! But I did edit and add to it!

Anyways thank you! Who know's if I'll continue this story! If you like this please do check out some of my other works!

Nothing can express my gratitude to ya'll. Okay enough with the sappy and reminiscing talk and on with the chapter!

Love ya!~<3

--Third Person POV--

Without realizing it the young teen walk straight into a the wall. A soft yelp escapes his soft lips, he began rubbing his sore nose.

He stood alone in a deserted alley way. 

The young dark haired male had been on an errand and was making his way home but had gotten lost. Usually he would have someone accompany him but he snuck out. 

Now currently finding himself in this situation.

He scratched his head in contemplation.

'What do I do now. Ruki and the head butler are not going to be happy!'

Soon the smell of blood wafted into his nose.

'Wait is that the smell of blood. Did I somehow stumble on a crime scene?'

The unsuspecting male felt a knife to his neck.

"Don't move."

A velvety voice spoke quitely in his ear, he sounded not much older than the now shocked teen.

"Can I help you?"

The smell of blood had gotten pungent and thick.

Wait what?!

Crying!?

His head darted to an alleyway.

Wait it sounds like a child.

Ara's eyes widen at the newfound realization. His body moves spontaneously. A gasp escaped his lips.

A young child sat on the floor, beaten up. Their once lavish pristine red robes torn and covered with splotches of what seem to be dried blood. He noticed the wings of the child were cliped and the horn was bloody.

'Definitely a demon., poor baby'

At the site Ara's heart broke. What had happened to this poor adorable child.

As the male bent down his semi-long hair cascaded down the side of his face. Framing his gentle jawline. Accentuating his flawless features. The pale skin contrasted gorgeously against the dark blue hair and rosy red lips. 

A relaxed and kind smile painted on the male's face. He was dressed in a midnight robe that hung at his shoulders and down, the hood off to show he was no threat.