Chapter-5

Chapter-5

Sav’s  POV

School passed by a blur that day and as soon as the final bell rang, all of us rushed to our homes.

I wore my bikini first and then wore white jean shorts and a loose tank top. I walked down and looked left to see Zayn walking out of his house. We waited by the driveway for Lou to pick us up in his minivan.

He pulled up and we got in to see Liam, Niall, Danielle and Perrie in the middle row seat with two spaces left for us. Harry was seated at the back row alone. I heard Eleanor shout a hello from the passenger seat and one from Louis too.

“Hi guys!” I greeted them and they acknowledged.

“Ready for your first beach trip ever?” Danielle asked and I nodded.

We reached the beach and there was cool moist air whizzing past. We decided to stay in the car with the doors open to enjoy it. All of us were crammed into the middle row now and playing truth or dare.

Louis spun the bottle and it landed on Danielle.

“Truth or dare, Dani?” Louis asked.

Dani thought for a while and she answered, “I’m gonna go with truth”

“If you were a man, who would you kiss in this room?” He asked. I scrunched up my face and let out a silent “Ew”

“Savannah” She announced and my head suddenly bolted to her direction with my eyebrows raised.

“She looks beautiful...” Dani reasoned and I smiled at her mouthing a thanks.

Next Danielle spun the bottle and just to my luck, it landed on me.

“Ohhh! Truth or dare, Sav?” She asked with an evil grin.

“Truth?” It came out more like a question.
“Ha! WIMP!” Louis shouted suddenly.

“Who was your first kiss and how?” She asked.

I lightly chuckled and looked out, wetting my lips. “I’ve never had a first kiss...” I stated.

Complete silence.

I saw everyone looking shocked and I raised my eyebrows in question

“It’s no big deal, guys...Let’s play...” I leaned to spin the bottle for the next round when I heard a husky voice clearing their throat

“I think we can solve that problem” I looked up and saw Harry leaning towards me. He reached super close and I could exactly feel his breath fanning my face. My eyes widened and I pushed him back. I glared at him and ran out of the cab somewhere.

After what felt like forever and was really five minutes, I sat down on the shore and played with small sand particles

Tears rushed down my face. I only saw him as a friend...Why did he take my gestures in the wrong way?

And it’s not that bad that I haven’t had a first kiss. I want it to be special and shared with the one I love.

I stood up, the tears still flowing heavily, and started walking. As soon as I did, I collided with someone and I looked up to see Zayn’s concerned eyes. I quickly looked down, trying to hide my face from him.

“Hey...?” He said.

I did not reply.

He pulled my chin up and stared deeply into my eyes and asked, “You okay? Harry was just being the flirt he is....Don’t get him wrong. He’s devastated that you took it in the wrong way...”

I kept my head down still and nodded.

“C’mere...” He murmured and hugged me tight, rubbing comforting circles on my back. I was sobbing louder now.

Why is that every time we meet, I’m crying?

He hugged me so tight that it felt comfortable and I almost forgot why I was crying in the first place. We pulled away and my hair stuck to my wet cheeks. He moved them away so he could see my face and patted my hair.

His hands rested behind my neck and drew small patterns there. It tickled and I moved my neck against his grip, smiling slightly.

I saw a small smile etched on his lips and he moved closer to me.

“It’s all okay....” He whispered and leaned closer. I was just plain confused of what was happening, until his lips landed on mine.

I was shell-shocked at first and my eyes widened. I looked at him and he seemed at peace, with his eyes closed and calm.

I brought my hands forward and rested them on his chest and tried pushing him, but he was too strong. Tears were falling down my face as I was confused. This shouldn’t be happening, but why am I not ready to stop this?

He pulled away and looked into my eyes deeply and I gulped under his intense gaze.

He held my hand in his and pleaded, “Please just kiss me back once, so I can get over you?” His eyes had unshed tears.

He kissed me again without warning and this time, I tried moving my lips against his. This is why people kiss!

My hands had found their way around his neck, pulling his messy hair every now and then

But it was wrong...I do not feel for Zayn like that. I slowly unwound my arms from his neck and pushed his chest.

He applied a greater force one me and I was now on the sand, waves occasionally wetting my clothes from underneath. He continued kissing me with me trapped between his arms that held my head and the sand that was probably creating rashes on my back.

 I began to feel breathless and dizzy.

I pulled away, while Zayn still tried to kiss, and my words came out incoherent, “Z-Zayn...P-please stop...pl..Please?”

He let go and I started crying.

“I’m sorry, Sav....I don’t know why but...I felt the need to kiss you....I’m sorry for that...” He said and hugged me tight. I felt wetness on my scalp and I knew he was crying too.

We both stood there, locked in each other’s arms, crying our sorrows until there was no more...           

A/N: Steamy kiss on external link! ;) xxxxx umwaaaah peeepol!