18

First day of school

I was woken up unexpectedly early. Then I remembered I have school. I sighed and got dressed.

I walked downstairs and I saw Clarence with a bunch of boxes and stuff

I walked downstairs and I saw Clarence with a bunch of boxes and stuff. Awww shit it's my time y'all. Every first day of school clare gets the ones who are still in school new phones, headphones money ect.

"What's up Clare?"

"Hey Elle."

"Ouuu which ones mine?" I asked running to the table

"First come first serve."

I looked at the table and saw a teal iphone 11 and some airpods. There were also XR's and 11's and stuff like that.

"Here." He said handing me a card

I was on a card that was in his name for forever.

"This your own card, it's in your name." He said

"Thank you so much Clarence." I said hugging him

"No problem sus, but be careful with that alright, use it responsibly aight? There's 5,000 on there alright"

"Ok. Cool."

Then the twins and Josh came downstairs. They were all pushing each other so that they were the fist ones to the table. But Tristan made it there first. He swiped a white 11 and some cash. Then Tyler came in and just got airpods, and Tyler got a phone and airpods.

"Isn't it time for y'all to go to school?" Trey said coming down the stairs

"Isn't it time for you to mind your business." I said

"Ayo who you getting smart with jhit?"

"You!"

He started chasing me around the house making Clarence mad.

"Both of y'all gotta stop this petty shit."

"Tell her to keep her mouth shut then." He said walking away

I laughed and went back over to where everyone was standing.

"Come on y'all it's time to go." Clarence said taking his keys from the wall

I'm a Junior, the twins are also juniors, and Josh is a senior. I feel like I should be a senior too, but my birthday is in three weeks and I'll be turning 17. Whatever. We all followed Clarence to the car and I sat in the front making everybody mad. On our way there I was setting up my new phone which I loved and unexpectedly we arrived to school.

"Alright y'all do your best alright have a nice day." Clarence said mostly looking at me

I do cause the most problems but that's not the point.

"Alright." I said getting out the car then Tristen, Tyler, and Josh all followed after

We got out locker numbers homeroom scheduled ect and it was time to go to first period. When I walked in I saw a majority of people in class.