24

After school I decided to stop by Jah's house and ask him if he want to come to the bonfire party with me. I pulled into his driveway and used my key to come inside. 

"Jahseh?!" I yelled

"Yeah?" He said coming downstairs

"You down for a bonfire tonight?"

"Yeah." 

"Cool."

"I can pick you up if you want?" He said 

"Bet."

"Come here." He demanded

I walked closer to him and we looked at each other. He kissed me passionately and hugged me afterwards making me smile. 

"You know one day we finna live together, have a wild ass wedding, have a family, and live the best life." He said seriously

"Oh really?"

"Really. Cause you mines, and I've waited so long to say that."

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Let's watch a movie or something." 

"OK let's go."

He tried to pick out something but couldn't decided so I took the remote and we chose to watch daddy daycare.

"I really miss you around here." He said 

"Yeah, I am considering dropping out so..."

"Seriously why?! I mean you should stay, but you should also be with me. Forever."

"It's just stupid bitches there, and it's not good for my brain for me to be there."

"What are these stupid bitches sayin?"

"Ever since Tyler and I broke up, they've been calling me 'scardycat' cause supposedly I was too scared to have sex with him after being pressed for him."

"Don't listen to em, I know they secretly know for a fact that's not true."

"I know it's still irritating."

"I understand. By the w-"

Then the doorbell rang. 

"I can get it." I said getting

"It's fine Elle-"

I opened the door and saw like 15 people, all girls, except for the one man in the back. He was lightskin and well built, he had super curly brown hair and just stared, well they all did, but him the hardest.

"Uhh, Jahseh?" 

"That's what I was about to tell you, I have some people interviewing for my manager."

"Oh alright. Ima just go back to the uh- the movie so."

"Y'all can come in." 

I started to walk away but then he pulled my arm and we stepped aside.

"I want you to help me choose one of these people, your opinion matters too."

"Fine."

"Um you come with us." He said pointing at a girl." 

"Ok."

We went upstairs to an extra room and we sat on a couch while the girl had to sit in a chair in front of us. 

"So what's your name?" He asked

"I'm Sara."

"How old are you Sara?"